The A. Nonny Mouse Promotional Tarot Deck Parts I, II & III

canid

OK, I'll get started on the 9 of Wands, if it's still available? (Promise!)

minrice

I may possibly be able to do another card but wanted to see how much work 2 copies of the 4 wands will be. I'll bet I can do another one though, so put me on standby for another card out of whatever is left.

gregory

All Is One said:
They definitely go to Ferryface. I will PM her address to you right now, GC. Gregory, you have her address, right?
Yes dollink, I do :D

victoria.star

I will do the Knight of Cups, if that is possible.
I will contact AllisOne for the blank card.
Thank you!

All Is One

Nobody responded to my request for the number of cards you're doing!!!! I know that Cat is committed to doing three, but I don't know about the other five of you.

I hate to be a meany, but I need to know how many to figure out how many extra cards I can send.

Feretian

All Is One said:
Nobody responded to my request for the number of cards you're doing!!!! I know that Cat is committed to doing three, but I don't know about the other five of you.

I hate to be a meany, but I need to know how many to figure out how many extra cards I can send.
Don't panic...All the cards are almost spoken for already. Make your count then...don't panic...

All Is One

I wrote to the Ferret and told her how many cards I had here that I could send out. I said "I have one full blank deck to work with."

I don't know why I keep on handing her goodies like this, aside from the fact that I can't seem to catch them myself, but it sure is keeping her delightfully entertained.

I'll get a final tally and send out the blanks when all the cards are spoken for.....somebody poke me with a nice soft pillow when that happens. Til then, I'll just be over here in the corner, mindlessly gestating and humming to myself in my simple minded way.

Cat*

ONE card left to take: the Page of Coins/Pentacles could be yours!

If minrice isn't switching from stand-by to full power mode right now, that is.

If more than one person still desperately wants to join this fabulous project, I'd also offer to pass on one of my additional cards (Five of Swords, Two of Cups, Five of Cups) because variety of creators is a good thing, and I already have three cards in the deck, plus the ones I'll make in this second round. Just let me know before I start to seriously brainstorm ideas...

Special Servyce for the Hummyng Mystryss of the Blank Cards (i.e. All Ys One) :heart::

How many cards claimed per person?
- Aulruna: 2 (already has blank cards)
- canid: 1 (has blank cards)
- Cat: 2 (but only does 3 cards altogether)
- Debra: 1
- Feretian: 2
- gregory: 1 (has two blank cards left)
- Guiding Cauldron: 3 (has enough blank cards left, and needs to create only five cards instead of six altogether)
- minrice: 2
- rhombchick: 2
- Sebavin: 2
- victoria.star: 1

If anyone (besides the ones with brackets behind their names) does NOT need any blank cards to draw on, please say so (so I can update this list).

Everyone else: PM your address to All Is One (if you haven't done so already) so she can send you blank cards.

Finished cards will go to Feretian. PM her for her address, or ask All Is One when you write to her anyway. And don't forget your LWB entries! :) Those can be posted here, but probably should also be PMed to Feretian.

Yay! I can't wait to see this project coming together! :D

canid

I'm a pluggin' along! I have to warn you tho, I'm in a hippie psychedelic mood...because of the hippie piggy I'm painting.

All Is One

Thank you, thank you, thank you, Cat!!!!!! As I have warned Feretian, the Karmic Tribunal is noting her transgressions against Pregnant People in general, and me specifically, and they are nothing to mess with. On the other hand, major karma points are bestowed upon those who treat us well, and you will reap the rewards of your kindness!

I try and try to keep Ferry Boat out of trouble, but you can see that she is determined to live dangerously. Poor poor Furry Twinky.