The A. Nonny Mouse Promotional Tarot Deck Parts I, II & III

gregory

missycab said:
It's beautiful, Aulruna!!!

Thanks... yes, I also think that the 5 of pents needs a new home, poor thing.
There's your card description right there, Missy !

Aulruna

Like Feretian said - it's a stamp!

(Considering how many stamps I own, and how much I work with them creatively, it took me an awfully long time to think of using them for the card :D )

I traced the design on the card, and then I cut it out to make a mask, and then I stamped over the mask with archival ink. Easy as pie :D

Netzach

Oh dear . . . all I've done so far is a rough sketch . . . and bought my Sharpies, of course. And all these wonderful cards are being posted already. I hope I'm not going to be the last card in!

gregory

Aulruna said:

(Considering how many stamps I own, and how much I work with them creatively, it took me an awfully long time to think of using them for the card :D )

I traced the design on the card, and then I cut it out to make a mask, and then I stamped over the mask with archival ink. Easy as pie :D
Hot damn. I too have.... :bugeyed:. MAN I am stupid !

Oh well..... They are only ones for the grandchildren, not exciting at all !

Eowyn

I'm late, I'm late.

Just finished the damned modern physics introductory course! Now I got my life back :D

Oh missycab and Aulruna I loved your cards so much!!!

I forgot to bring my sketches to scan them. I will mix what you seem to call sharpies, that I call "plumones", with coloring pencils. As I totally lack of digital drawing skills, I'll do it old fashioned :D

Feretian, yes. The decks will be extraordinary: the cards are resulting nicely, and we the mice workers are... well... I simply have no words.

:D

Feretian

Alruna said:

gregory said:
Hot damn. I too have.... :bugeyed:. MAN I am stupid !

Oh well..... They are only ones for the grandchildren, not exciting at all !

No, gregory, it hasn't quite the same effect...

Attachments

• phpe9D9o0AM.jpg
    phpe9D9o0AM.jpg
    48.1 KB · Views: 76

Netzach

Oh I love it, I love it . . . Miss Mouse meets Hello Kitty!!

gregory

:bugeyed:

That reminds me of a REALLY odd deck I found on line just yesterday.... I wonder where it was.... I was looking for something else at the time....

All Is One

Aulruna, oh my goodness. I just love that card.

I tried and tried to follow the explanation of how you did it....and you said it was easy.....but I can't get it.

Netzach, was it you who said you would probably be last?

No no no....last will be me. I have a concept for one and nothing for the other two.

I have a bunch of stamps somewhere but they aren't going to help me here.

I may paint my card and then work out a way for a professional place to print it on the card. I might build the mouse and the trees and the grass out of toothpicks, lint, and sugarcubes and then iron it flat and glue it on the card....

In other words, I'm still cogitating on all of this.

So what if I'm last? Hopefully I won't be late, that's more of what I'd be worried about.

In about two and a half months is when I'll be worried about that.

All Is One

Oh, and Feretian....if you do to my cards what you did to Gregory's....

In case anyone is wondering why mine aren't done, I present exhibit A... the hello kitty all over Gregger's masterpiece.

Naaawwwww. I thought it was hilarious.