The A. Nonny Mouse Promotional Tarot Deck Parts I, II & III

Feretian

Oh, they're beautiful! I love the colors of the World! They look hopeful, spring-like. Nice work, gregory.

The titles look fine. I was almost afraid to look after all your fussing. I imagined crabbed little cursives slanting down the margin...

Glad the Death's red, not pynk like in the scan :p

gregory

Netzach said:
They are absolutely wonderful, gregory. What's wrong with the titles?
1. they are messy (so is my scrawl....)
2. the World where I did it horizontally is misplaced, IMHO.... unbalanced.

Sorry the scan went pinky. Weird. The real thing is blood coloured }) See, my sharpies went blunt, so I cut my finger and.... :D

If you believe that - the cards will be EXTRA valuable !

Feretian

Debra said:
I've designed one "realistic" and one "stylized" King of Wands.

Can't tell the difference between them. :rolleyes:
Can we see? Can we? Huh?

gregory, the World is horizontally displaced and there's nothing you or anyone else can do to change it. So your card is especially meaningful.

All Is One

I love to watch people picking their lovely cards to death.

Gregory, I just love your cards! It's not like you chose two of the easiest ones to do, either.

The tutu is especially dear to my heart. That World card mouse is the most ecstaticly happy....no JOYFUL mouse I have ever seen in my life.

Feretian

I've been thinking of gilt edging the decks. Is it as simple as running a gold metallic marker around the edges?

blackroseivy

Problem with any kind of gilded edges is, they would all stick together. :(

canid

Aww, Gregory, your mouses are so cute! They're perfect. Your writing is fine too; makes it look old, like tarot was before fonts were invented.

GreenMoonBeam

gregory said:
OK - mine are ready to mail. Here are the final scans - a panel of four. I bitterly regret the titles - but whiting them out I would only do just as badly again. I do have high res scans in case of :bugeyed:

Now I shall watch and cackle ! })

OMG. The evil red is redder than that, honest !

Stunnyng myce.:thumbsup::love::heart::thumbsup:

Feretian

canid said:
Aww, Gregory, your mouses are so cute! They're perfect. Your writing is fine too; makes it look old, like tarot was before fonts were invented.
Or before writing was invented.

*run, run away quick! Bad Ferret!*

All Is One

Ferrets are such strange creatures.

And they have these amazyngly byg mouths.