The A. Nonny Mouse Promotional Tarot Deck Parts I, II & III

Eowyn

Well done, Nonny!!!!!!!!!

Oh that's great, AIO! You truly deserve it! Enjoy your goodies!

Jyscal

Its almost time to decide on a final version for my cards...i believe the most trying time of any "artists" career, deciding on the final product. Will they love it? Thats the eternal question, plus, ive also got to decide on a colour scheme, im thinking green, with purple poka dots.

Cat*

All Is One, Great mouse gifts you got there! Yay!
The Dooms Day Book you got probably is a scary horror story about the day when the cards for the A. Nonny Mouse Deck didn't arrive on time... :D (says she, a proud member of the last minute crew).

Jyscal said:
Will they love it? [...] ive also got to decide on a colour scheme, im thinking green, with purple poka dots.
*already loving it* :)

All Is One

It's true, no one really has any idea of how last minute I can be.

I shocked myself deeply during the Halloween Exchange by mailing my box ahead of schedule. But lightning doesn't strike twice in the same spot, does it?

Jyscal, although you are probably kidding about green and purple polka dots, I would love to see that. Green and purple go together REALLY well.

I've been inn a very psychedelic phase. I got these markers....And it looks like I'm either all black and white, or just one color and white (like purple and white) or I'm using them all.

Feretian

All Is One, will you be making a verrry tiny mousey Tarot deck with your verrrry tiny pencils?

It couldn't be a Majors-only...it'd have to be minors...or pips...

.........The Pip Squeak Tarot!!!!!!!!

*jumps up and down, runs in little circles clapping paws*

All Is One said:
I've been inn a very psychedelic phase. I got these markers....And it looks like I'm either all black and white, or just one color and white (like purple and white) or I'm using them all.
Well, that sure narrows down all possible options. :p:p:p

Jyscal, are you going to give us another sneak preview? Or just keep teasing us with color schemes..? Why is your cat wet? And what is its name?

I'm glad this project is inspiring you to draw and create.

It's what I was hoping for this project. For all of us.

All Is One

The Pip Squeak Tarot????

That's brilliant. Start drawing!

missycab

How nice, All is One!!!!!!!! :love:

Jyscal

Cat* said:
*already loving it* :)
thanks cat*! Thanks as well feretian and all is one! No i was just kidding about the green with purple! Its been raining cats and dogs here by me sooo...my cats name is Blackjack! Ill try get a sneak peak up soon, then we can all sit and laugh at how i cant draw together:)

stefficus

Jyscal said:
... we can all sit and laugh at how i cant draw together:)
you can't draw together, i can't draw apart - we'd make a great team! :D

of course, we'll never know because i'm firmly in the last minute camp. i have my cards. i have my ideas. (quelle idee!) i figger i'm actually ahead of schedule.

All Is One

Me too, Stefficus. I see it as being about two months ahead of the deadline.

~~~We should be very proud of ourselves~~~