10 of wands, how someone sees you 👀

Tigerangel

On a more positive note, someone who has alot going on in their life but is still eager to help others even through their own difficulties.

nisaba

If someone sees you as the 10 of wands is it that they see you struggling in life? They see you over-burdened, overwhelmed... Doesn't seem too positive...

Or could it be they see you as trying too hard, an over-achiever, show off?

If this is a sexual relationship reading it could be more sinister than that. It might indicate that they see you as someone who will "do all the work", both things like all the housework, and thinks like all the relationship-work - all the compromising will be on your side and none on theirs.

Enlightenment23

I'd say someone who carries a lot of negative energies/thoughts around them -- and they can choose to put it down if they want to, but they don't. I frequently get the 10 of Wands for myself, so I suppose I can tell you from experience.

PeonyInLove

I agree with this interpretation, and I also would say, if it's in a spread regarding a relationship, they may see that person as being a handful, and a lot of work. Having too much going on to be ready for a relationship is another one too.

This all makes sense for this card but it's just a distant kind of friendship with a woman whose been behaving weird around me.

PeonyInLove

Romantic queries, general interpretation: The person in question sees you as a burden.

(He/she may be eager for it or not, but we need the context and more cards.)

Sorry I can't post more cards unless I put it in 'your readings'... It's about how a friend sees me. She's been acting funny every time we numb into each other.

PeonyInLove

As the kids say, someone who is high maintenance. Someone who is emotionally always laboring under some kind of serious matter or crisis and requires a lot of anyone they associate with, whether in a relationship, friendship, etc.

I like your take on this card! I don't lean on anyone though but it cld be how she sees me

PeonyInLove

On a more positive note, someone who has alot going on in their life but is still eager to help others even through their own difficulties.

This is me! But I don't know if I'm preferring this because it's the nicest take lol

PeonyInLove

If this is a sexual relationship reading it could be more sinister than that. It might indicate that they see you as someone who will "do all the work", both things like all the housework, and thinks like all the relationship-work - all the compromising will be on your side and none on theirs.

It's just a friendship. But it could still take as she cld see me me doing all that in my own life which I kinda do :/