Vadim Zeland's deck

dancing_moon

ACTUALLY the numbering may not be that simple. I swear the MOST Hanged Man-ish card is the one numbered XII... and the card at XVII looks starry kind of...

This will take much time.

Well, it might look Hanged Man-ish, but it's called Balance and probably corresponds to Justice. :) It might really be easier to use it independent of Tarot, though...

rylla

I DO need the book. I'll try my luck at tarot trading ...

ETA. I'll post on Tarot trade, but if there is one for sell or trade and Gregory you'll want that one, you have priority...

dancing_moon

I don't have the deck, but if any of you guys will want to start a study group, I'll be happy to help out. :)

reall

Transurfing Tarot review

I just send my review for this deck to Solandia!^^ hopefully she will add this deck to this database!^^ and decide to post it here as well!^^ so here it go!^^ hope you like it!^^ ;))
Name: Таро пространства вариантов /Russia

Alternative title;
Tarocchi dello spazio delle varianti. Con 78 carte/Italy
The Space of Variations Tarot Deck/ in Bulgaria,
Reality Transurfing Tarot / aka google
Transurfing Karte Sudbine/Croatia,Serbia,Bosnia,Montenegro
Creator: Vadim Zeland/ creator of Transurfing theory; choosing your own reality.
Publisher: various 2005-2006.
Deck Type: Tarot/Oracle/ learning deck
Cards: 78
Major Arcana: 22
Minor Arcana: 56
Deck Tradition: Mixed
Major Titles: I. The Awakening - II. The burglary of the dream - III. The children of God - IV. The Birth of a Star - V. The mirror of the world - VI. The boomerang - VII. The illusion of reflection - VIII. The twins pink - IX. A sigh of relief - X. The liberation - XI. Safety - XII. The balance - XIII. The charm of the soul - XIV. The love of self - XV. My purpose is I - XVI. Faith - XVII. Guilt - XVIII. The sense of self-worth - XIX. The Creed of the Referee - XX. Their own path - XXI. The verdict of the Referee - XXII. The declaration of intent.
Minor Arcana Style: Unique Scenes Without Suit Symbols
Suits: the Soul and Reason, Action and Inaction,
Court Cards: Guardian, Mag, Prestes and Wonderer,
Card Size: 2.91 x 4.29 in. = 7.40cm x 10.90cm
Card Language: Russian, Bulgarian, Italian, Bosnian, Serbian Croatian, English and Korean?
Card Back: Non-reversible
Back Design: Brown circle maze with angel and bull motif on top and bottom over black background Not technically reversible but visually close enough.
Borders ; yes, black
Companion Material: guidebook in the kit with the cards.

Reality Transurfing Tarot is a non-traditional deck of 78 cards based on the Transurfing theory of Vadim_Zeland .
There are many changes that make this deck different from tarot including; all cards are renamed including suits and courts and explained in pairs.

Created by Vadim_Zeland
Tarot Deck - 78 Cards – 2005/06

I get the chance to review this deck in a same time with Osho Zen Tarot and momentarily noticed numerous similarities; Deck and book set is based on original ideas/philosophy and similar design; professional abstract style art paint framed with thin white line on black borders. Connected with a diamond with a number of card (Romans for Majors and Arabian for pips 2-10) or blank (aces and court cards). On the cad bottom is name of the card representing Trensurfing ideas and concepts, all minors have name of the suit and word representing their meaning

Companion book gives short intro to Transurfing ideas. And note this is not standard Tarot /Oracle deck and is not meant to be used for *divination but for *mastering Transurfing principles and that way ability to choose your reality / create your destiny.
It say you can use this cards whatever you want and explain when you do that you will get advice what you should do now to get best results. And advise to learn one card each day /read text and look at the card and think about it and try to stick to it whole day (I would say better make it 2cards a day!^^ you will learn it faster and understand better!^^lolz ;))))

All cards are renamed and presented in pairs starting with Majors, with accompanying text
/if translation is correct something like this *(A/N; I was pleasantly surprised to get this set in my local and Russian language!^^ not sure this cards are printed in English? so this is my translation!^^;)))
I THE AWAKENING – (here and now! guidebook mention Magician and present it in par with next card).
II. END OF DREAM – (be awake and present, life is a game you play be objective!)

III. THE CHILDREN OF GOD – (we are creation of good and we have ability to create)
IV. THE BIRTH OF A STAR – (be original, rule your destiny)

V. THE MIRROR OF THE WORLD – (your world is what you think it is/ reflect your perception/thinking)
VI. BOOMERANG– (your thougt return to you like a boomerang, reality confirm whatever you think)

VII. THE ILLUSION OF REFLECTION –(be aware of the V, VI, VII look at yourself not mirror)
VIII. THE PINK TWINS – (focus your attention only on bright side of the life)

IX. A SIGH OF RELIEF – (get rid of unnecessary burden limitations /mental etc)
X. LIBERATION – (you’ll accomplish whatever you think is your without giving it to much importance)

XI. CONFIDENCE – (give up thinking something is to important,)
XII.BALANCE – (that create balance with the world)

XIII. BEAUTY OF THE SOUL – (soul make us unique and special)
XIV. LOVE YOURSELF – (so other can love you to)

XV. MY GOAL IS I – (take care of yourself and express yourself)
XVI. FAITH – (have faith you can change your reality)

XVII. GUILT – (get rid of it change phrase I had to must etc with I will I am present tense)
XVIII. THE SENSE of YOUR OWN SIGNIFICANCE give up on it to get ir!^^;))))

XIX. Credo Actor/Master’s principle– (never change yourself live in accordance to your principles)
XX. YOUR OWN PATH/way – (fallow the path where is your heart)

XXI. JUDGMENT/VERDICT OF MASTER – (you choose what is right for you)
XXII. THE DECLARATION OF INTENT. (control your thoughts)

Minors are explained in guidebook as a pair as well and starting with suits are renamed/ divided into four groups; Soul and Reason, Action and inaction (note this is translated differently in different languages imo better translation for this is *inner and outer/external intention*! Hint Castaneda?:) note2 not sure how this can relate to standard tarot suits/elements?;)))
This subdivision is based on the fact that the motivations, thoughts, and behavior of a person, in accordance with the principles of Transurfing, must be balanced by these four aspects.

Court cards are named Guardian/Keeper, Mag, Prestes and Wondered,

and pips are aces ten and then 9-2.

same way presentation is used for the Soul and Reason suit pairs/explanation, here is how book present cards with short description and meaning for each card .

/Inner AND External intention/action and passive
Guardian of the Inner intention Resolve to act
Guardian of External intention Resolve to have

Mag of Inner intention Clear the World
Mag of External intention Wave of Luck

Priestess of Inner intention The pursuit for reflection
Priestess of External intention Forming the image

Wonderer of the Inner intention World, surrender to me!
Wonderer of the External intention World, I trust you!

Ace of Inner Intention Reaction of Shell
Ace of External intention The intention of the master

10 of Inner intention Rule of the Pendulum
10 of External intention Rule Of Transurfing

9 of Inner intention Lowering the importance
9 of External intent End of the battle

8 of Inner intention Coordination of intention
8 of External intent Word Care!

7 of Inner intention Against the flow /Upstream
7 of External intention With the flow of variant /Adrift

6 of Inner intention Habit of mind to remember
6 of External intention Breaking the stereotypes

5 of Inner intention Process of visualization
5 of External intention Slide

4 of Inner of intention The path to the goal
4 of External intention Door

3 Inner intention Relations of dependencies
3 External Intention Searching for love

2 of Inner intention Shutting down the pendulum
2 of External intention Collapse of the pendulum

MIND/reason and SOUL
Guardian of Reason incomprehensibilityof infinity
Guardian of Soul Gatekeeper of eternity

Mag of the Reason Control the destiny
Mag of the Soul Laziness of the soul

Priestess of the Reason Mental template
Priestess of the Soul Dissatisfaction with the World

Wonderer of the Reason Inferiority
Wonderer of the Soul Self-Sufficiency

Ace of Reason Making Decisions
Ace of Soul A Rustle of Morning Stars

10 of Reason/ Someone else's goal
10 of Soul Your goal

9 of Reason Direct your Intentions
9 of Soul The Sail of Life

8 of Reason Pessimism
8 of Soul The Support

7 of Reason Repair the scenario
7 of Soul Box for the soul

6 of Reason Idealization
6 of Soul Unconditional love

5 of Reason Polarization of comparisons
5 of Soul The Uniqueness of the soul

4 of Reason Gread the mind
4 of Soul Craving of the soul

3 of Reason Money
3 of Soul Comfort Zone

2 of Reason Allies
2 of Soul Guardian Angel

Reference to Tarot are rare and you will hardly find what you are used to see in Tarot, so imo best way to approach this deck is to forget ALL you know about Tarot and Oracle and give it a fresh start!^^
Look at card and read its meaning and then do same with *pair card,
then think about it and then you may try find some reference with Tarot? tricky?!^^ LOLZ ;))

imo for this deck you will definitely need guidebook so try to get in language you can understand!^^ lolz or for better understanding I recommend reading Transurfing book 2 "Reality Transurfing 2; A Rustle of Morning Stars"; cuz this guidebook is based on that and have much same text!:)) as well as 1.book
"Reality Transurfing 1: The Space of Variations";

p.s on youtobe someone posted video review!^^
More info and quote
http://www.mediana-agency.com/Catalogue/Details/2009015
http://zelands.ru/r_book6.htm

world-bestseller Reality Transurfing series by Vadim Zeland is top-sellers non-fiction for many years and by now has sold over 2,000,000 copies only in Russia. The books have been translated into over 20 languages and are very popular in many countries.
"Zeeland present a set of ideas and *techniques which he calls "Transurfing of Realities" that can be used for attainment of practical goals. These techniques are of mental and metaphysical nature, which he supports by presenting a model of the universe that combines the elements of quantum physics with the idea of parallel worlds. (Compare with The Field by Lynne McTaggart: The Secret (book).

The basic thrust of Zeeland's methods is similar to other approaches that rely on positive thinking such as The Secret by Rhonda Byrne and The Law of Attraction. However, Zeeland adds some finesse to the basic concept of positive thinking. For example, he presents arguments that strong desires often make the attainment of the goal more difficult. His remedy is to combine goal orientation with emotional detachment. (Here one can detect an influence of Zen and Buddhism.)

Some of Zeeland's techniques are very simple and practical, e.g. his methods of combining rational thinking with intuition for making practical decisions. Other "tools" require a high degree of control over one's thoughts and/or emotions.
Zeeland also advocates reducing the amount of mental self-talk in favour of listening to one's intuition, which has some similarity with the teachings of Eckhart Tolle."
Transurfing Theory provides a scientific explanation of the laws that help you choose your reality,
The author introduces a system of specific terms, notions, and metaphors, which together make a truly convincing, thought-provoking theory of creating your own life. "You are ruled by circumstances and it will always be like that until you learn how to manage your reality", says the author. Bringing together the cutting edge of modern science and philosophical teaching, the book's style is popular-scientific, metaphorical and conversational. Books in the series include: "Reality Transurfing 1: The Space of Variations"; "Reality Transurfing 2; A Rustle of Morning Stars"; "Reality Transurfing 3; Forward to the Past"; "Reality Transurfing 4: Ruling Reality"; "Reality Transurfing 5: Apples Fall to the Sky".

"Vadim Zeland writes about himself: To the question of the intrigued readers 'Who are you, Vadim Zeland?' I usually respond: 'No one'. My biography is irrelevant, because I am not the creator of Transurfing, but a ‘chaneller’. You really have to be no one - just an empty vessel, in order to transfer this ancient Knowledge undistorted by your personal attitudes. This knowledge opens the doors to the world where the impossible becomes possible. Reality is no longer something that exists independently outside of you. If you follow particular rules you can change your reality. The secret hidden by what lies on the surface is so tremendous, that the messenger’s personality becomes unimportant. Much more interesting are the keepers who have passed me this Knowledge on to me; but they also prefer to remain in the shadow."

rylla

Thank you reall, I very much appreciate your work and effort and your posting / description of this deck. It is very helpful! With your permission I am going to print it out and keep it with my deck.

reall

ok!^^ np!^^ happy you like it!^^ when I get some free time I was planing to translate text for one card for example how book intepret it, cuz I'm not sure there is english edition of this deck and book set? but not sure would it be ok with copyrights to post it here?:))

gregory

ok!^^ np!^^ happy you like it!^^ when I get some free time I was planing to translate text for one card for example how book intepret it, cuz I'm not sure there is english edition of this deck and book set? but not sure would it be ok with copyrights to post it here?:))
As I want it, I will go out on a limb and say that I own the incomprehensible book, and think it would be OK for you to translate it for me, so... I THINK anyone who gets the deck gets the book, so surely it would only be giving us a translation of what we all have ? It MIGHT also encourage others to buy a copy, so they should be pleased :D

rylla

Mine is a Chinese or Japanese edition (who knows which one? - it's just a rhetorical question) and it came with a book. So this edition comes with a book too (just to outline what's Gregory is saying in her post). It would be awesome to get a more in deep understanding of these cards!

"It MIGHT also encourage others to buy a copy, so they should be pleased " -I completely agree! You'd be doing a favor not only to AT members but to the deck too.

greatdane

I find this interesting, but

I just wish TAROT would stop being tacked onto all kinds of decks. Just because a deck has 78 cards and has suits of some kind doesn't make it tarot to me.
I would have been MORE interested if it had just said it WAS unique.
I think often designers/authors use the word tarot because it comes up more in searches or they just know that there are many readers and using the word tarot will make them look at it.
But for those just starting in tarot, if THIS was this first introduction, I think it would be more than a little confusing.
With that said, I think it sounds interesting, I just wouldn't see it as tarot and wished they hadn't called it that. It detracts, rather than adds, for me.

rylla

I just wish TAROT would stop being tacked onto all kinds of decks. Just because a deck has 78 cards and has suits of some kind doesn't make it tarot to me.
I would have been MORE interested if it had just said it WAS unique.
I think often designers/authors use the word tarot because it comes up more in searches or they just know that there are many readers and using the word tarot will make them look at it.
But for those just starting in tarot, if THIS was this first introduction, I think it would be more than a little confusing.
With that said, I think it sounds interesting, I just wouldn't see it as tarot and wished they hadn't called it that. It detracts, rather than adds, for me.

Right!