Vadim Zeland's deck

Tarotwolf

I was very disappointed with this deck and I was so looking forward to receiving it. This deck has nothing to do with tarot. Absolutely nothing.

reall

coincidence I manage to find complete book on my language!^^ and in a same time im translating Osho Zen!^^ must say i find similarities and like both decks!^^ LOLZ ;)))
imo this is one of those self development, meditation and new aspect on tarot!^^ ;)))LOLZ

rylla

Thank you very much for the info dancing_moon.

And for all the other comments and to Gregory for starting this thread.

gregory

WELL - if it is in some way like Osho Zen - I will leave it in my TAROT collection (fair enough; it does have the structure - as does OZ) but I think I will NEVER want to read with it.... It has an agenda and that corrupts, for me.

rylla

WELL - if it is in some way like Osho Zen - I will leave it in my TAROT collection (fair enough; it does have the structure - as does OZ) but I think I will NEVER want to read with it.... It has an agenda and that corrupts, for me.

Same for me (I won't read with it, but I might read the book -if I'll find it for a good price).

What a pity, the art is nice.

rylla

Out of curiosity: My deck is numbered this way:

22 cards numbered I-XXII

then comes some not numbered cards

next there are cards numbered in descending order from 10 to 2, two of each

Gregory, is it the same with the edition you have? Some of your cards are not numbered?! Thanks!

Since I've got them (a few years ago) I was even afraid to shuffle them before I make some sense of them. There are words written only with Chinese or Japanese letters, I can't even write them down (to make a list with the cards and translate their meaning, so on)

gregory

The "courts" are unnumbered. And you can reorder them with the use of the book (I've been there too :D)

reall

Out of curiosity: My deck is numbered this way:

22 cards numbered I-XXII

Gregory, is it the same with the edition you have? Some of your cards are not numbered?! Thanks!

Since I've got them (a few years ago) I was even afraid to shuffle them before I make some sense of them. There are words written only with Chinese or Japanese letters, I can't even write them down (to make a list with the cards and translate their meaning, so on)

same here!^^ I got my eye on local and original rusian version, MA I-XXII, minors 2/10.
aces and courts names only! confusing! btw design of aces sometimes remind on kings!

4suits are;
soul, reason/mind, (book explains this in pair,)
active/outer intention, pasive/iner intention/ if i translated it correctly?^^ LOLZ

i glanced over the book and it gives short reminder/intro about transurfing and cards are presented in pair by two, even majors seem to mirror each other in pairs? imo it could be same as traditional? but diferent aspect? description is similar to OZ but transurfing style!:))) btw book say this are principles and answers you are seeking for so I gues it can be used same as OZ but this deck does not give that reading vibe, so i would like to hear did someone use it for reading other than for themselves?:))

p.s I could write review for this!:))) LOLZ definitly interesting deck!:))) I'll check it more when I get free time!^^ ;)))

gregory

For example, Major III that corresponds to High Priestess (Fool is numbered I) is called 'Child of God', and the basic description goes along the lines that each of us has a divine sparkle inside, that we're all God's children and thus we're all co-creators of this world along with our Father. In a way, this is one of those esoteric secrets that the High Priestess might be guarding/initiating others into. It's up to you if you choose to see this as an extension of HP's meaning or as a standalone principle. But the book neither mentions the name 'High Priestess' nor tries to tie the description in with any divination meanings usually ascribed to the HP.
ACTUALLY the numbering may not be that simple. I swear the MOST Hanged Man-ish card is the one numbered XII... and the card at XVII looks starry kind of...

This will take much time.