Baroque Bohemian Cats Tarot

baba-prague

Kissa said:
maybe you should do two High Priestess cards in the BBC like the two Death in the ToP ?

Kissa

Alex suggested we do NINE death cards, because a cat of course has nine lives.

Pity it isn't possible in a way (only 80 cards on a sheet). But it might be thought a bit gruesome anyway.

Hedera

Justice looks great!
I love how her dress is exactly the same colour as her eyes.

Makes for a very 'balanced' looking image!

baba-prague

Hedera said:
Justice looks great!
I love how her dress is exactly the same colour as her eyes.

Makes for a very 'balanced' looking image!

Oh - you should win a prize! (I'll have to think of something). I wondered if anyone would notice. We did in fact match the colour exactly - and this really is the colour of this cat's eyes. She's a beauty.

Hedera

baba-prague said:
Oh - you should win a prize! (I'll have to think of something).

Hmmmmm...... I *think* I could think of something.....;)

Alta

I also love the Justice card. It is wonderful, what a perfectly balanced and just outright lovely card. Cat, dress, arrangement, the works.

Laura Borealis

Justice: I love her golden eyes, and how they match her skirt. But is she holding a crayfish in her paw?

I wish I could adopt one of your kittens. I love tabbies, and your babies are especially attractive. :)

HudsonGray

That's the ornate sword hilt, the blade kind of matches the framing on the left. But in a way part of the hilt looks like it's goosing the statue there, just look at the expression on the statue's face!

baba-prague

HudsonGray said:
That's the ornate sword hilt, the blade kind of matches the framing on the left. But in a way part of the hilt looks like it's goosing the statue there, just look at the expression on the statue's face!

Yes, I'll try to put up a close-up. I did mention in my original posting that it's hard to see at this size. The colours kind of merge when it's small. At proper size it makes more sense.

Yes - we deliberately chose cheerful little statues - all explained in the book!

Le_Corsair

This isn't related to the BBCT, but I found it while surfing and thought you might enjoy it.

Cat Musicians.

Bob :THERM

baba-prague

So that's where are kittens have been? Down the pub!

I think I've seen this guy before in fact. Some I like, some is a bit er...

(actually, we now only have two kittens as there was a great kitten-collection over the weekend. All have gone to women, and really nice homes, though I didn't expect them to go so quickly and worry that they were a little young - though the vet says not, having innoculated and checked them over. Anyway, the flat feels kind of quiet!)

Okay, as this thread is bumped I will go off and resize the Judgement card to show. Because we finally "got" it I think. We did not want to show cats coming out of coffins, so instead... (pause for dramatic effect and while I find the files)