Golden Botticelli

Darla

The Golden Tarot of Botticelli is now available at Alida! OMG, it looks absolutely stunning! The gold color looks incredible even on the scans. I can't wait to hold this one in my hand. I already know that it will become and stay one of my most beloved decks.

http://www.alidastore.com/indexen.html

SolSionnach

Interesting, how the Star and the 3 of cups look so similar.
I had pre-ordered it from Tarot Garden, but decided against it. There are so few LS decks that I'm interested in actually keeping that it seemed to be just one more "eh!".

However, I'm more than happy to be proven wrong! :) :) :)

Nydia

Thank you for the new photos of the Botticelli at Alida! They are beautiful! I really like seeing the black borders! At Tarot Garden the small photos still have a cream colored border.

I pre-ordered the Golden Tarot of Botticelli and the Sensual Wicca Tarot Deluxe at Amazon in mid-August. The release date at Amazon was Sept. 1, but I got an email a few days ago saying that the release date had changed. My new delivery date estimate is November 14. I approved the change so I would still have the decks on pre-order.

Nydia

sravana said:
I had seen the Star card on the Botticelli box at tarotgarden.com. Of course, the box just shows the artwork. I swear, I really did assume all this time that the box photo was for the 3 of Cups!

HearthCricket

I think it is breathtaking! I just ordered mine via Alida and can't wait to get it. They did a nice job. Can you imagine a slightly oversized deck without the various languages on it? A girl can dream, right?

Papageno

HearthCricket said:
Can you imagine a slightly oversized deck without the various languages on it?

yes I can........please give us a review when you receive it :)

Sheri

What a great looking deck! I wish they had done the same thing with the titles that they did with the Visconti Tarot though - that one had the the titles on the vertical edges so they weren't as noticeable as having them across the top or bottom.

I'll have to check out more of the cards, if the images are the same size, it could be a worthy deck for trimming :D

valeria

willowfox

The artwork is lovely but all those languages on the border spoil it for me, that is why I avoid LS decks.

Hemera

Me too.. And if I can´t avoid them (because some of them are quite nice)
I trim them })

babyJo

sravana said:

Oh it took me a while to figure out that is the STAR card :p
I do like the overall feeling of the deck. Any website has a few more scans?
Thanks
:heart:Jo