New Alice Tarot Deck from Baba Studios!!!

Briar Rose

How exciting. Wonderful news.

iceclone

I'm excited to see pictures. =D

Queen of Disks

ME WANT!!!! :party:

Owl Song

My favorite part of the posting is that Karen and Alex are "loving every minute" of the process. It's lovely to hear that two beloved artists are having fun and finding joy in their creation as they're making it. They've certainly brought a great deal of joy and insight to the Tarot community here.

I will definitely be pre-ordering. :) I love all things Baba.

faunabay

Goes without saying.........Of course it will be purchased AS SOON AS it's possible!! })

woohoo!!! I"m SO SO SO happy we're going to have another baba deck soon~!!!!!~

karenquilter

I too am looking forward to this one.

nisaba

Anam Cara said:
OMG! OMG!
This is the MOST exciting news!
I'm all GOOSEBUMPLY!!! :D
I'm adding it to my w*sh list right NOW!!!

:heart:Cara
<grin> I'm such a good seer, I added it to my wish-list whole minutes *before* I saw this thread!

(and after this, the Peter Rabbit deck!)

SolSionnach

<devil's advocate mode>

Yaaawn...

I do think that MRP are amazing, and so glad that I have one of their decks, but Alice in Wonderland? I suppose it's going to be another RWS clone? If not, then I might be interested.

:::fondling her new Tarot de Trieste:::

</devil's advocate mode>

Actually, I'm happy for you all. Nothing like a new deck to lust over, and MRP quality is second to none. (then again, so is LS's...). And as someone said above - great for Karen and Alex to be having such fun creating a new deck. :thumbsup:

But I don't need another photocollage deck.

FaireMaiden

Alice!!! by the reigning King & Queen of tarot-world... (the maiden faints dead-away, *lol*)