The De-Enabling Thread

Aximili

Can someone give me a hand here please? I really really REALLY want the Osho Zen Tarot, and have the money to buy it, but I have other decks that I need to concentrate on. Please De_Enable me from this deck before I buy it and fall even more deeply in love with it. Thanks.

6 Haunted Days

Well, while some of the cards were breathtaking, some were just flat and cold. Also I couldn't quite shake my knowledge of the "cult" and all the nerfarious doings of the group and leader that put this deck out as well as their other ones. Made it have too much negative energy for me.

Emily

I have the Osho Zen, very pretty deck, very, very hard to read with and I've never been able to read with it like a tarot, I use it more as an oracle. If you like the images online then you'll probably connect with the deck.

The book is a bit of a hard read, I felt like I was being talked to instead of me reading what should be an instruction book, it doesn't come over like that.

The one thing I do remember is when I got my deck all new and factory sealed, all the cards were out of order. It took me around 2 hours to get them back into order and to make sure I had no doubles - its not a traditional deck and many of the titles have been changed.

If you've already fallen in love with the Osho Zen, then you'll probably end up getting it anyway but at least you'll know what you're letting yourself in for. :D

Aximili

Thanks. But I'm not convinced ;)

HELP!!!!! It's happened again! Reading a thread on 'What Deck Are you Using Now' and getting curious is a BAD THING!!! I now want the Gummybear deck! I love it's cuteness and simplicity.

...Can anyone talk me out of this? Please? ;)

morticia monroe

I've found the Dante Tarot. It seems rather fascinating, and I've looked for it, but it's been hard to find. The one I found is in England, and the price of the deck is about $20, then I'm guessing another $25 or so for shipping. What do you think?

Never mind,, I de-enabled myself. lol. Found something I like better.

Asher

Emily said:
I have the Osho Zen, very pretty deck, very, very hard to read with...
I respectfully disagree. I find it very easy to read, it has all the components of a "traditional" deck...Majors, Minors divided into elemental-based suits & Court/people cards.

I loved the book as well. This was my 3rd deck, following RWS and the Robin Wood. With a good foundation in basic tarot knowledge, I had no problems with the OZ. It's just beautiful!

The only difference I have noticed is that it focuses on the here and now, what I most need to know immediately. It's very direct, that way. I don't find it helpful for future oriented readings at all.

Asher

Little Hare

Aximili said:
Can someone give me a hand here please? I really really REALLY want the Osho Zen Tarot, and have the money to buy it, but I have other decks that I need to concentrate on. Please De_Enable me from this deck before I buy it and fall even more deeply in love with it. Thanks.

erk i had this and had it in the trading thread within a week... the cards leave me cold and rub me up the wrong way.... its like the pictures were meant to be beautiful but there is something sorely lacking

ZenMusic

Asher, ... this is the DE-enabling thread... 8^)

RaeBelle

Aximili said:
Thanks. But I'm not convinced ;)

HELP!!!!! It's happened again! Reading a thread on 'What Deck Are you Using Now' and getting curious is a BAD THING!!! I now want the Gummybear deck! I love it's cuteness and simplicity.

...Can anyone talk me out of this? Please? ;)
Let me try....the gummy bears are not 'natural' gummy bear colors. Oh and the girl bears have gummy breasts. It's disconcerting.