Aeclectic Tarot
Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Tarot Forum

The De-Enabling Thread

> Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot > Tarot Decks

Citizen

Trogon 

Interesting thread... though I don't think it had quite the effect on me it was supposed to. Being the contrary-type person that I am... I've read through this and gotten some really good ideas for new decks.
Top   #41
Citizen

Rusty Neon 

Quote:
Originally posted by Trogon
Interesting thread... though I don't think it had quite the effect on me it was supposed to. Being the contrary-type person that I am... I've read through this and gotten some really good ideas for new decks.
ROFL!

Trogon ... You need de-programming, not mere de-enabling.

By the way, Fyreflye's post was enlightening. Fyreflye mentioned the Goose Is Out deck. I thought it was a joke, but that deck really existed.
Top   #42
Citizen

Jewel-ry 

I love this thread so much that I am going to rate it Rusty!

I'm afraid its a bit late to de-enable me, I bought three decks last week and now I don't know what I want. I agree that reading this thread does give one ideas though
Top   #43
Citizen

tmgrl2 

Quote:
Originally posted by Myriantha
I sense a well-Lucifer-was-an-angel-too-you-know comment coming on.

Anyone care to de-enable me on the Whimsical and/or the Inner Child?
Gee, Eco beat me to it with the Inner Child...all I have to add is:

I am old, so is the inner child "stuff." Haven't we evolved beyond needing a deck of Tarot cards for that? That was there with EST and bioenergetic therapy, open marriage...

This is now. Don't get it. Evolve.

terri
Top   #44
Citizen

tmgrl2 

Oh my, dear Rusty...you have come up with a winner thread!

I had to rate it also.

I hope we don't offend any "live" deck creators here...so far so good...

But I need help along with baba-prague. I have Thompson-Leng on my eBay watch list.

Can't someone help me?? I've already bought decks I know I will never really USE.

The Thompson-Leng just seems so "must have."

terri
Top   #45
Citizen

Imagemaker 

Quote:
I thought it was a joke, but that deck really existed.
On the "more samples" link of that deck, is that John Lennon in the bottom right card?

I love learning about decks I don't have! Great thread!

(thinking about trading away my Inner Child cards if anyone wants to PM me--US shipping would be easier . . .)
Top   #46
Perpetual Learner

Eco74 

I see that several people in this thread are considering getting decks they'll NEVER USE.

Now that if anything is offensive to the creator of the deck.

Shame shame....

*hangs head in sorrow over all those unused decks just sitting there on shelves never being able to fulfill their destiny of actually helping people to find their inner paths*
Top   #47
Citizen

Anna 

Quote:
*hangs head in sorrow over all those unused decks just sitting there on shelves never being able to fulfill their destiny of actually helping people to find their inner paths*
Eco, that de-enabling was so good that rather than worrying about aquireing new decks I know want to give about half of them away! LOL

Greenwood- de-enable - check

Thanks guys! I do like the "ewww" factor (I'm a little odd, lol) but for there are only so many new systems a person can handle at any one time, I will not be selling my grandmother to buy this deck any time soon!
Top   #48
Citizen

Kahlie 

The Osho Zen

Pro's:
Love the Art, love the Zen Stories, the online drawing of dailiy cards helped me a lot.

Con's:
I don't have time to get it while still in holland, and within 9 days I will be in Portugal, and I doubt I can get it there. So it's more a time issue, and I do have the cash too.

Talk me out of it, so I can spend the last 9 days doing what I should do, and not what I want to do !
Top   #49
Citizen

fyreflye 
Thumbs up

This thread has been so inspiring that I'm going to have a "De-enabling - Everything Must Go!" sale here within the next two weeks. Fortunately I'm not so mired in addiction that I've got a huge load of decks to sell, but Look for the Alchemical, the Dreampower, the William Blake (signed), the A G Müller Jungian, the LE Tarot of Prague as well as a few lesser lights to appear in "Tarot Trading" soon. Thank you, Rusty Neon, for showing me The Way..
Top   #50

Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Tarot Forum
Aeclectic Tarot Forum Links
· Tarot
· Tarot Special Interest
· Beyond Tarot
· Forum Library

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· Tarot Books
· What's New

Copyright © 1996 - 2019 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.