Reversed Chariot in .. the physical sense! :-)

MissCW

Hi everyone

I was debating whether or not to post this one lol but it's bugging me so much I am going to have to :D!

My friend was practising on me this weekend doing some lighthearted readings and as the wine came out they got a little bit more risque :) So I asked her what this man I have a bit of a crush on is like in bed (there is no other way to sugar coat it, thats what I asked *blushes*)

She pulled two cards for it and one was the Chariot Reversed. I am stumped!

I've had a good look through all the threads on the forum but the best I can come up with is he loses control a bit. I know an upright Chariot is about control and speeding towards a goal, perhaps this suggests someone slowing it down a bit. What do you think? I would wonder if something is.. er .. not working the way it should but the other card (only added for info!) was Ace of Wands so that looks OK.

I very rarely get the Chariot in any readings whether upright or reversed. I am actually sorry I asked the question now ha ha but now I have, I have to know :D

nisaba

Perhaps he would back away hastily.

MissCW

Ouch lol :D

Thanks Nisaba. It wasnt about how he'd be with me, per se, it was more a general question on his style! I blame my friend for this ha ha

moon_light

You might be able to find some clues in the image itself. Every deck is different and this is the sort of question where I'd look at the picture.

Tiggy-cat

Hi everyone

I was debating whether or not to post this one lol but it's bugging me so much I am going to have to :D!

My friend was practising on me this weekend doing some lighthearted readings and as the wine came out they got a little bit more risque :) So I asked her what this man I have a bit of a crush on is like in bed (there is no other way to sugar coat it, thats what I asked *blushes*)

She pulled two cards for it and one was the Chariot Reversed. I am stumped!

I've had a good look through all the threads on the forum but the best I can come up with is he loses control a bit. I know an upright Chariot is about control and speeding towards a goal, perhaps this suggests someone slowing it down a bit. What do you think? I would wonder if something is.. er .. not working the way it should but the other card (only added for info!) was Ace of Wands so that looks OK.

I very rarely get the Chariot in any readings whether upright or reversed. I am actually sorry I asked the question now ha ha but now I have, I have to know :D

LOL, oh dear! I thought for a moment and from that combo thought of "unable to reach a goal" or inability to 'go' and combined w/Ace of Wands, which is sometimes read as a sexual metaphor, I see it as a bit of "brewer's droop", or inability to, ahem, "perform".

Not that it's necessarily that, but that was my first thought!

Sharla

Maybe he's a bit backwards in coming forwards, so to speak.

Or he doesn't really go for it, its over before its started :D

Sharla

LOL, oh dear! I thought for a moment and from that combo thought of "unable to reach a goal" or inability to 'go' and combined w/Ace of Wands, which is sometimes read as a sexual metaphor, I see it as a bit of "brewer's droop", or inability to, ahem, "perform".

Not that it's necessarily that, but that was my first thought!

Ha Ha i actually thought the exact same thing but ended up deleting it.

MissCW

Thanks guys! :D

This has taught me a valuable tarot lesson - don't ask unless you really want to know ha ha. I'm seeing him in a whole new light!!