What are you awaiting in the mail? New thread for 2007

Miren

I gave in and ordered the Legend: Arthurian. Soooo excited!!!!!!!!! Also the companion book. From two different half.com sellers.

I've been looking through the decks online, reading the individual deck study, everything to make sure I want it. *laughs* It just happens that my roommate for 2 years studied Arthurian literature (we're both Lit majors) and another good friend is starting to study Arthurian sagas...I just am so caught up in it that the deck would be a great way to familiarize myself with what they're teaching me, to broaden my experiences.

Besides, when one of them forgot the name of the lord who had dragons under his tower, all I had to do was come on here to the Individual deck studies, look at the Tower card thread and get the name. Took all of 2 minutes. :D

Soooo excited!!!!

Lurea

I got my parcel from TG with Lunatic, Sheridan-Douglas, and Hermetic goodness in it. Not sure about the Hermetic--seems a little heavy for me right now. BUT if there's one thing I've learned, it's to wait a while and I'll probably wake up one morning and find it irresistible. :D

The Lunatic is beautiful--not sure how readable it is, LOL, but the artwork is still amazing. Sheridan-Douglas has really caught my fancy, like the reworked RWS 70s feel!

And now I'm awaiting an eBay deck--the Light and Shadow Tarot. Scans looks gorgeous, and I find the whole black and white thing intriguing.

gregory

And today, I have my Healing at last (thanks Hedera :*) and the VR - both lovely - and the Penguin Dictionary of Symbols (I decided the Time had Come for a bit of learning !)

:D

Tesseljoan

The Dussere Dodal arrived today, as did the Cosmic Tribe. How emberassing! The day after I ask for a refund, I find the thing sittting on my doorstep. I'll have to email that seller and cancel the cancellation.. or something.

It's funny, by the way, to look through these decks together. They couldn't be more un-alike.

Queen of Pentacle

Minute deck received

I just got this morning a wonderful minute deck, whith its so very soft and chidrelike drawings, It The white organdi back are so lovely...
And were includes many goodies, magnets whit my favorite (queen of pentacle) cards and others, as Strengh which I certainly need, many littles images and signets...

Do you believe that even if I have so many decks, this is the first one I receive as a gift... and as a winning price too! I am so excited.

Chronata,
This is a real splurge!

Mercurial

Osho Zen in the mail

I just ordered the Osho Zen deck and book today, and and am already awaiting the postman's arrival!

mythos

My 1964 Tarot Arista arrived today with a couple of lovely oracle cards as an added gift. They are very apt.

mythos:)

Fallen Angel

Missed the postie man yesterday, think its the Archeon :) (all the way from mimers in USA !!)

wont be able to get them until Sat now :(

ahhhhh well, something to look forward to :)

FA.x

Robin Fariel

Gnomes

2 decks :)

Archeon and Old English.

Very different and it'll be interesting to see how they feel.

gregory

Other than the Demannu and the Gotthold Transformational (and of course the preordered golden kitties), I THINK it's only my missing Christmas prezzie....
- well, except for a very special gift from a fellow ATer (you know who you are :*)