What are you awaiting in the mail? New thread for 2007

Nina*

I just received the two missing cards of Corte dei Tarocchi from Alida. :)

So now I'm only waiting for Walking the Wild Spirit from Stacie Doll, Meditations on the Tarot from Powell and maybe, just maybe, the Tarot de la Rea gold edition from the wonderful Alain Bocher. :D

caridwen

Don't want to get my hopes up but....the Glastonbury Tarot set....possibly....*breathes into paper bag

jackdaw*

Doesn't quite count as awaiting in the mail, but ... placed a preorder for the Tarot of the Elves kit at Tarot Garden :D

Also waiting for three decks from TG, three from R. Somerville, one from eBay and negotiating elsewhere for some more ... plus the book and bag for the Bohemian Cats ...

6 Haunted Days

I am anxiously awaiting The Celtic Oracle by Nigel Jackson. I saw some scans online and had to have it! It's an older one, from '92 I think. But I love oracles and druidic.

Also I ordered a book called Cards of Destiny: A Birthday Book And Daily Divination Guide by Sharon Jeffers

Looks to be a gorgeous book about the ancient calender in playing cards. The writing seems very eloquent and the pictures enchanting (colour pictures of playing cards from different centuries). It just came out in March '06 so it's brand new. I had gotten The Power of Playing Cards by Geri Sullivan and Saffi Crawford but was quite disappointed in it. Not much info at all and not very well written.

Can't wait for these 2 items!

:spade::THERM:spade:

weaver

I guess it will be a bit before they are going to be released but I just ordered the new Gold edition BBC deck as well as a few (more) snappy Tarot bags from BabaPrague. I wonder if there will ever be a deck published by the talented folks at Magic Realist Press that I don't want/love?! :laugh:

weaver

HearthCricket

The BBC's Gold Edition (2 of them) and a bunch of bags, from Baba-Prague.
A bunch of decks from Tarot Garden
The Medium Illuminated Tarot w/bag and the Large Irridescent Illuminated Tarot, w/bag-can't wait for these!
Tarot for Cats, by Kipling

Fun goodies and all will be put to good use! :)

Annabelle

Still awaiting the Oracle of the Grail Code (the seller must have sent it by Media Mail), but otherwise nothing else is on its way.

I do have a pre-order in for the golden Baroque Bohemian Cats, of course, from Baba online. And I'm on the TG pre-order list for the China tarot, Universal Fantasy tarot, and UFO tarot :).

Fallen Angel

Yey...I got my amazon lot in the other day, he lovely guy hide it in my front garden so I didnt have to go down and pick it up.

I got the Victorian Romantic - how lovely...read with them this morning, they are beautiful !
I got the Llewellyn, which i had a quick look through and they looked nice, havent spent time with them yet.
I got my book of Fey so I can start getting more into my deck, and I hot the Haindl minor ac (major in the post) and read through it yesterday, really lovely background info about the images and their origins.

Soooo thats about it for now, still go stuff Im waiting for...ooops...but it was pay day yesterday so Im guilt free now !!

gregory

Still the Demannu. Maybe I should e-mail.... :( They are usually so fast....

Hemera

I finally ordered the Tarot of the Origins from Alidastore last night. And I ordered 2 copies in fact. I will want to trim the other one..
I really love that deck already. It speaks volumes just through the pictures I´ve seen in the internet.. I can´t wait!