What are you awaiting in the mail? New thread for 2007

mythos

My 'Art Fair' Tarot came ... 2 cards missing dratsit! And ... my exquisite Tarot d'Argolance. Merci Pierrick!

mythos:)

Nina*

Also waiting for Tarot of the Master.

Again... don't blame ME... :rolleyes:

la-luna

Debra said:
I wonder: Is it possible to actually shuffle them, or are they more for a collection than for reading?

you could compare their card stock to that of Il Meneghello so yes they are schuffable and a pretty soft feeling when doing it i must say

Now awaiting the Machera Tarot and the Lorland Chen 2 tarot

gregory

Lorland Chen 2 ????

My Demannu is here ! And the mailman hates the government - so although there is a sticker on it saying it may not be delivered unless I pay a customs fee (quite a large one too :(), it just sailed through the door. :shhh:

Yes, you can shuffle the Argolance.

mythos

Grrrr! the Russian Tarot of St Petersburg that I thought I was buying was the book for it. That'll teach me not to read the information ... so now I have just bought the deck ... so I am waiting on it still-again-still-again :D

Debra said:
I wonder: Is it possible to actually shuffle them, or are they more for a collection than for reading?

You could ... but I wouldn't:D

mythos:)

MeeWah

Moderating note

A number of posts representing the off-topic, that more appropriate for off-forum contact or the self-promotional--in short, not specific to this thread--removed from view.

~MeeWah & Sulis
Moderators, Tarot Decks

la-luna

gregory said:
Lorland Chen 2 ????

a reworked version of the Lorland Chen with some cards who have been changed (death, magician.....) ask baby about it.

And as of today also awaiting yet another limited edition deck the "Morello Medieval Tarot "Platinum", 2006."

6 Haunted Days

I got my Nigel Jackson Celtic Oracle cards yesterday and I am completely in love. Not a bad card among them. The artwork is just beautiful and inspiring. The little book that comes with it is very special in it's own right, though it is good I have the larger Celtic Ogham book for further study. The Weaving Sisters, The Wild Hunt, The Increaser of Secrets and The Lapwing are by far my favourites, just so haunting and evocative.

I am also awaiting William Blake's Tarot of the Creative Imagination from Scion in a trade. VERY excited about that one, been wanting it for years, just never got around to get it! (and a note to anyone still wanting it, you can still get it right from the author for 49.95 plus shipping, I just talked to him).

Minervasaltar

I'm awaiting the Hadar, Heron Conver and Piatnik Marseille decks in the mail. Not from that dodgy French shop though (I tried, but cancelled after not finding a way to pay online).:cool2:

Miren

I just got the Keeper of Words companion book for the Legend Arthurian deck. Waiting on the deck now.... *crosses fingers and looks anxious* Maybe they haven't distributed the packages yet and I'll find it when I come back from the gym!! Maybe. Or maybe tomorrow.