Arthurian (Matthews) vs. Legend: The Arthurian Tarot?

Briar Rose

Hi Carla. Keeper of Words by Anna-Marie Ferguson. It's the big book that goes along with the deck. I don't know how much shipping would be to England for a book of this size. Take a look on Amazon UK and see if it's like what I paid here. New at .99 cents, but with a $3.99 shipping. Let me know. I am not asking for a trade or sale. Give away only.

I was reading the book today, and I feel that to get the most out of the cards, one has to use the book. It's a very involved deck. I think the author researched the stories, and so the cards correlate to what SHE wrote. I can't figure out why this deck doesn't get rave reviews. So that is what I come up with. Any thoughts?

Briar Rose

PM being sent to a so I can figure out the postage. If you don't have the book, I don't want you missing out. It's a good one. I was reading early this morning (like at 7am.) that her definations concerning the story lines of the King Athur legends would be different than what we've probably read. I guess, unless a person reads the book, and understands how situations from another story would correlate to another person's life. I love the paintings, and the use of watercolors. She is really an excellent artist. My wish is for bigger cards with no borders.

Carla already has the book.