Never seen anything quite like this!

gregory

Dollar Tree. There's a thread. It was in a number of Dollar stores in the USA while ago. There's also a newer one with 78 cards (this one hasn't) in lurid colour. There are threads. I'll go look...

tarotbear

The Infamous 'Dollar Store Tarot' ! :laugh:

Rhinemaiden

Here's another thread referring to the 78 card deck (Dollar Tree Tarot's cousin...) which I bought about a month ago ON SALE at Kmart for $2.49 (orig $9.99). Deck was boxed with a felt spread cloth! HCIN? ;)

http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?t=190173

deck contains:

22 majors (standard - illustrated with past/present/future key words: fool through world, cards are not numbered)

4 suits - cups, pentacles, wands, swords

aces are illustrated with past/present/future keywords, 2 through 10 are pips, courts (page, knight, queen, king) are illustrated with past/present/future keywords

hope that helps! :D

card stock isn't bad...lightly laminated, lightly textured, rounded corners

The price was right! :D

nisaba

It's really worth getting! Every collection needs a truly dreadful deck, just for those lighter moments.

gregory

It's really worth getting! Every collection needs a truly dreadful deck, just for those lighter moments.

It isn't that dreadful actually - except for that odd aces and ones thing....

nisaba

And the other pip cards - or lack of them. And its lack of title or artist.

A very dear friend gave me a copy of the Answer Deck, and I haven't had the heart to tell him that I've barely opened the box because it reminded me so much of the Dollar Tree ...

Rhinemaiden

And the other pip cards - or lack of them. And its lack of title or artist.

A very dear friend gave me a copy of the Answer Deck, and I haven't had the heart to tell him that I've barely opened the box because it reminded me so much of the Dollar Tree ...

I have the Answer Deck, too... flea market purchase, US $0.50 -- it's kept in the same drawer with DTT's cousin.

Zephyros

One day this deck will be a collector's item, and will be sold for hundreds of dollars.