Crystals with Decks

page of wands

Do you use crystals with your decks? I have just been reading about that. Some people store a crystal with their deck and/or use them to cleanse their decks.

What do you do?

Awkward.turtle91

Personally i store/ cleanse with a rose quartz sometimes I'll use clear but not often.

I like to use rose quartz when i want to do a romance reading, i'll have it near by.
When i'm doing a reading to contact my guides or angels i'll have an angel aura near by.

so on and so on....

xx

Redfaery

I wear a crystal pendant when I use my cards, as I've found it makes me more receptive and able to focus. I also like to keep crystals with my decks, as a way of enhancing their energies.

EmpyreanKnight

I use them more to amplify energies and as aids to meditation, although they can be used for cleansing too. I use incense sticks and smudges more for the latter though.

When reading, I usually pick crystal bracelets based on the theme of the reading itself, but my default is prehnite (stone of prophecy), black sheen obsidian (grounding AND receptive), amethyst, dumortierite (stone of tarot), or pietersite. I also wear rings and pendants sometimes, and if I'm home my reading/study table is chock full of them.

page of wands

Personally i store/ cleanse with a rose quartz sometimes I'll use clear but not often.

I like to use rose quartz when i want to do a romance reading, i'll have it near by.
When i'm doing a reading to contact my guides or angels i'll have an angel aura near by.

so on and so on....

xx

what does the rose quartz do for romance reading?

page of wands

I use them more to amplify energies and as aids to meditation, although they can be used for cleansing too. I use incense sticks and smudges more for the latter though.

When reading, I usually pick crystal bracelets based on the theme of the reading itself, but my default is prehnite (stone of prophecy), black sheen obsidian (grounding AND receptive), amethyst, dumortierite (stone of tarot), or pietersite. I also wear rings and pendants sometimes, and if I'm home my reading/study table is chock full of them.

what does amplifying energies do?

page of wands

I wear a crystal pendant when I use my cards, as I've found it makes me more receptive and able to focus. I also like to keep crystals with my decks, as a way of enhancing their energies.

it's interesting that crystals can do this

Deana86

what does the rose quartz do for romance reading?
Rose quartz is a love crystal, stone of the heart, unconditional love. It's a direct heart chakra crystal. It carries energies for compassion, peace, healing, comfort and so many more.

One of my favourite crystals. I have them everywhere around my home and I also carry a rose quartz with me.

This crystal is the best crystal to use for a romance or love tarot reading.

page of wands

Rose quartz is a love crystal, stone of the heart, unconditional love. It's a direct heart chakra crystal. It carries energies for compassion, peace, healing, comfort and so many more.

One of my favourite crystals. I have them everywhere around my home and I also carry a rose quartz with me.

This crystal is the best crystal to use for a romance or love tarot reading.

I'm thinking about getting a crystal to put in the bag where I keep my cards.

Deana86

I'm thinking about getting a crystal to put in the bag where I keep my cards.
It's a good idea, focus on the crystals that can bring more energy to your cards based around specific areas such as the rose quartz for relationship advice etc. I do love clear quartz and amethyst, however there are so many good crystals. Also meditate with your crystals every now and again then place them near your cards right after just so they have that renewed energy.