Lovers as Outcome

GoddessArtemis

willowfox said:
A bonding, a closeness.
Thank you. Though I must say, that is indeed such an odd outcome here...something to think about. :)

GA

eagle star

Alright, this card has been STALKING me. It won't go away, and now it popped up as the "outcome" card in my Celtic Cross reading. I read it as the "outcome of the situation will depend on making a choice," though I'm not sure who of the two people involved will be making that choice... :confused:

I clarified it and drew the 5 of Wands (gee, that's clear - not). Not sure how to take this, but perhaps fighting over a choice? Huh? I continued to dig a deeper hole. "Explain again, please?" I said to the deck. It spit out the Queen of Cups. Another "stalker" card this week. Is this a person or is it saying to follow the heart? Now I'm irritated...so I say, is this a person on my side? Judgement, says the deck. I take that as a No. Um, okaaay. Is it a person on the side of the 2nd person in question? 7 of Pentacles...No. Well then WHAT?! I asked (loudly). So we're back to the Lovers as outcome. I look at it,and it at me...mocking me.

As I'm writing this, I'm wondering if the outcome with the Lovers depends on me and how I feel? Otherwise, je ne comprends pas!

GA

Hi Goddess Artemis,

This is a very old thread...but I wonder If you by any chance remember what happened is this particular situation...and what in fact meant The Lovers. Was is a choice you had to make?
Love to ear your comments on that.

Thank you!!!
eagle star