Russian Meanings

alyna

As it is written. You know in Lenormand the placement makes a difference. So, the meaning of the combo is effective as it is written not the other way around. :) If it is in the Letter section then it's Letter+Ring, if it's in the Ring section, it's Ring+Letter.

I just wanted to be sure, since I have experienced both Letter+Ring and Ring+Letter recently :)

Thank you

Tarot Fairy

Thank you so much for this thread Ronia, I am sure it will be helpful for a lot of people here!

Ronia

Hope so. I'm adding all these threads to the Lenormand Resources sticky, so you can go and find them easily after some time. The French ones are also there.

lord_ewin

Very nice thread, Ronia! Thanks for all this! :D

andybc

Thank you for this Ronia! You're very kind to give up your time. I saw it last week, but thought I'd posted.

My cousin translated one of the sources you mentioned, but this is far better and clearer. The meanings are very interesting too. Thank you again.

Ronia

You're welcome. I had promised to add Russian ones to the French I translated last year but it took me a long time to get to this. I'm glad I finally did it.

Tag_jorrit

Thank you for all the time and work you put into the translations. I feel very fortunate to be on the receiving end of your generosity. :D

AJ

In my dreams you translate the Rocambole tarot book for us :)

daphne

Ronia, thank you for your work!!
I will study these meanings, they looks so detailed and interesting.