Russian Meanings

Ronia

You're welcome guys! Just don't rely on Russian ones only, check the French, check Serena and www.lenormand.eu, get an idea what fits in your readings! :)

Not translating anything else for about three months from now! LOL

Empath111

Lots of work here. Thank you! Copied and pasted into a word document along with your French meaning. Will add to the notebook.

Ronia

You're welcome! :)

greatdane

Thank you ronia!

Loved comparing these with other systems.

rylla

Thank you Ronia for your work and kindness.

I started learning Lenormand not long ago; bought books by Tripper, Brita, Sylvia, checked the internet. I thought the more info I have, the more clearer the cards meaning and method of reading Lenormand would be. Well, it didn't happen quite like that. Some things did clear up for me, others get more confused.

What I really mean by all of the above is that so far the descriptions about the cards and reading that you were so generous to share with the rest of us were THE MOST helpful and made the most sense to me. It capture the essence. I wish I would've seen this thread before going through all the other books. NOW I am getting somewhere.

Thank you!

Ronia

You're welcome. :) I'm one of those who stands against any books/courses/classes but that's me. All you need is simplicity, a few basic keywords for each card and from there: tons and tons of readings until you find out how YOUR cards will play out. Because I've never seen some of the meanings in my readings, for example and I know my cards just don't play out this way. It comes with the time.

greatdane

I so agree, Ronia!

THANKS!

Ronia

I'm very glad it works for you, greatdane! Things are simple, as usual. :) And with the time your cards and you will have your own language which, although within the frame of the existing palette of meanings, will be individual at the same time. Kind of like the slang we develop with our friends and although consisting of words everyone knows, it still has a flavor known to us only. It's in the nuances while the base remains the same. :)

MissNine

I know this thread is older, but I had to say...

RONIA, you are a rockstar! This thread is an awesome and essential Lenormand resource for me! Thanks so much!!!!!!

reall

so happy I was pointed to this thread!:)) discovered so many info!:))
thank you all for sharing!^^:))