Travel Cards

mysticangel_001

Knight Cups, 7 Cups, Ace Swords, and Queen Swords

Would any of these cards be considered "travel" cards...like someone going on a trip?

crystalrose

Hmm I don't see any of those as travel, except maybe possibly the knight of cups. My travel cards are mainly the World, Chariot & Knight of wands. I could also see the 6 of swords (travel over water) and 8 of cups as travel too. 8 of cups would be more like a move, leaving everything behind... And the person may or may not have wanted to do it.

mysticangel_001

Hmm I don't see any of those as travel, except maybe possibly the knight of cups. My travel cards are mainly the World, Chariot & Knight of wands. I could also see the 6 of swords (travel over water) and 8 of cups as travel too. 8 of cups would be more like a move, leaving everything behind... And the person may or may not have wanted to do it.

That was my thought, too. A friend of mine is supposed to leave on a trip tomorrow but I just am not "feeling" it so I asked what was going to happen for him this coming week? None of those cards indicate travel to me so I am guessing the trip won't happen.

Puffette

3 of wands is a card for trip.
Knight of wands someone coming at u, as well as the chariot card.
6 of swords and 8 of cups-longer trips.
Knight of cups is a card of travelling definetly. Someone that has a short trip and even has a gift in their pockets. I have this knight of cups coming up every week for me by train(my guy). So yes, one of the cards u mentioned is representing a trip but more with a romantic purpose if u ask me.

crystalrose

That was my thought, too. A friend of mine is supposed to leave on a trip tomorrow but I just am not "feeling" it so I asked what was going to happen for him this coming week? None of those cards indicate travel to me so I am guessing the trip won't happen.

Are you sure those aren't things that will happen on his trip? Last year I went on a trip, and I had the knight of cups to represent my desire to go (it was something I really wanted to do). Also had Queen of Swords, and that was about gaining a deeper respect & understanding for another culture... Like the intellectual aspect of travel. Plus I went by myself, which is very Queen of Swords.

What kind of trip is it? A vacation?

For a canceled trip, someone pulled the Hanged Man for me once.

mysticangel_001

3 of wands is a card for trip.
Knight of wands someone coming at u, as well as the chariot card.
6 of swords and 8 of cups-longer trips.
Knight of cups is a card of travelling definetly. Someone that has a short trip and even has a gift in their pockets. I have this knight of cups coming up every week for me by train(my guy). So yes, one of the cards u mentioned is representing a trip but more with a romantic purpose if u ask me.

The trip is with his wife to go to California to see her daughter (his step daughter) and they are supposed to leave after work tonight or tomorrow morning.

Are you sure those aren't things that will happen on his trip? Last year I went on a trip, and I had the knight of cups to represent my desire to go (it was something I really wanted to do). Also had Queen of Swords, and that was about gaining a deeper respect & understanding for another culture... Like the intellectual aspect of travel.

What kind of trip is it? A vacation?

For a canceled trip, someone pulled the Hanged Man for me once.

It could be. I was more thinking about cards like the Chariot, 8 Wands, even the 6 Swords would seem more to indicate a trip. I hope all goes well, since they are driving.