My GT

zayats

Thank you, SA12 :)

I really hope what you're saying is right. I've been stuck for too long. In fact, I'm not working now, not full-time at least, and I'd really like some new adventure and stability.

I did this GT a week ago or two and I really hope some of it will come to pass soon...

I like your interpretation of the Scythe here - I too feel it could be in fact positive and, apart from ending old patterns, perhaps it pertains to taking risks.

Yes, I also thought as the Snake of the academic me, as you put it. Because I've been sending out my CV and all that stuff. Good point it's about me making moves and countermoves. About all that buzz around me - I really hope there is some :D somewhere and I'll soon know about it. Yes, there is an older friend in the picture, a male that can possibly be helpful career-wise, but we'll see what he can do. Right now he's been helpful but the rest is not up to him. So I'm kind of waiting for the news.

mixing business with pleasure would be a dream come true :) Thanks again for your input, SA12!

SA12

Thank you, SA12 :)

I really hope what you're saying is right. I've been stuck for too long. In fact, I'm not working now, not full-time at least, and I'd really like some new adventure and stability.

I did this GT a week ago or two and I really hope some of it will come to pass soon...

I like your interpretation of the Scythe here - I too feel it could be in fact positive and, apart from ending old patterns, perhaps it pertains to taking risks.

Yes, I also thought as the Snake of the academic me, as you put it. Because I've been sending out my CV and all that stuff. Good point it's about me making moves and countermoves. About all that buzz around me - I really hope there is some :D somewhere and I'll soon know about it. Yes, there is an older friend in the picture, a male that can possibly be helpful career-wise, but we'll see what he can do. Right now he's been helpful but the rest is not up to him. So I'm kind of waiting for the news.

mixing business with pleasure would be a dream come true :) Thanks again for your input, SA12!

My pleasure :) Let us know how it turns out!

zayats

another update

And just the other day I found out a friend of mine, who's lived abroad for a few years and whom I have known since childhood is visiting our home town. We always kept in touch and whenever she visited and I was here, she'd let me know beforehand and we'd meet. But this time she did not let me know, I found out from my mum, who'd been told by my friend's family. Today my friend posted on her fb that she was heading here, so she's certainly not at all bothered about how I feel about her lack of contact.

As I said, we used to keep in touch, sometimes we'd talk rarely, i.e. less than every month or so. I noticed it was me who started the conversation and sometimes she would be reluctant to talk so I stopped contacting her to see if she'd contact me first. And she hasn't for a few months months now, and now she's coming here and didn't even let me know. We used to go to the same school, we even used to live together a couple of years and she used to be jealous and possessive, but later our relationship got calmer and more 'normal' as we both matured, or... apparently, it just seemed that we matured.

I can't see in the cards how the friendship will develop. But if she's the Dog, I guess Mountain means no movement.

So the "friend" was here for over a week and didn't contact me. It surprised me and made me really sad on some level, especially that she knows I hardly have occasions to go out here. She simply doesn't care. I did not contact her or take any action at all (like unfriend her on fb, although it wasn't exactly nice when I saw she posted pictures from her stay here). It's because she's a narcissist and she probably feeds on my attention. On one level it hurts, on another it's just a friendly reminder from the Universe there are people like that everywhere and the lessons that go with it. I believe the Mountain is speaking of no contact. Moon is being far away and perhaps wondering what's up. I don't know. But The friendship dept in the GT looked really eerie with the Dog/Fox/Snake and now I know why!

1Eleven

Hi,
Mountain can also represent enemies. Just a thought.

zayats

Hi,
Mountain can also represent enemies. Just a thought.

Interesting! So what do you make of a combo Dog+Mountain? (which is what I got in the spread) That it's someone dressed up as a friend but is really an enemy?

I seriously think she's ill-intentioned. Not that she wants to harm me per se, but pretty callous in dealing with people, me included.

Thanks for your thoughts.

1Eleven

Interesting! So what do you make of a combo Dog+Mountain? (which is what I got in the spread) That it's someone dressed up as a friend but is really an enemy?

I seriously think she's ill-intentioned. Not that she wants to harm me per se, but pretty callous in dealing with people, me included.

Thanks for your thoughts.

Well, with Dog referring to loyalty the Mountain is an obstacle to that loyalty - it's also telling with the Tower over the Mountain - this is a powerful combo. The Clouds bringing issues, too. Please note I have not looked at the entire GT, just that little cluster of cards - it does look like this will improve though (Storks). Also, the good news is this is not 'near' the Lady which lessens the severity.

zayats

Well, with Dog referring to loyalty the Mountain is an obstacle to that loyalty - it's also telling with the Tower over the Mountain - this is a powerful combo. The Clouds bringing issues, too. Please note I have not looked at the entire GT, just that little cluster of cards - it does look like this will improve though (Storks). Also, the good news is this is not 'near' the Lady which lessens the severity.

Yeah, that's true. Also, there is Cross under Mountain, in addition to all that :) The Stork is right behind it, not in the same line with Dog and Mountain, but I guess it's close enough. I have trouble reading positions in Lenormand. One card is surrounded by as many as 8 and it's really hard for me to come up with any systematic view on their meanings.

Thanks for your thoughts :) I will update if anything significant happens, however I doubt there will be progress in the situation with my friend, as she couldn't have been any clearer illustrating she doesn't give a damn. If an "old friend" has a chance to see you after one or two years and chooses not to even let you know they're around despite knowing you know anyway, then the message cannot be any different.

I hope the work part comes to pass as well ;)