Which Decks did you get in 2009 that you regret, which are you glad you've gotten?

AJ

Regret: Arcus Arcanum
Glad: Margarete Petersen, just burn the book and read the cards.

cardlady22

I'm always glad to get decks! Special ones were Tarot of Trees, Victorian Romantic, Bohemian Gothic, LS edition of the RWS (((you know who!))), OFFICIAL Hello Kitty majors! (((zan)))

The only deck I was uncomfortable with (sent on) and will not be re-buying is the Gothic Tarot by Vargo.
ETA: But, it got me the Morgan-Greer in Trade, so I'm cool!

The Guided Hermit

I'm ever so pleased with most of this years' acquisitions:

Legacy of the Divine Tarot--Immediate awe
Morgan-Greer--My best friend
Rider-White Radiant--Shiny and an ease to read
Tarot of the Spirit--Massages my brain and leads the way in my Tarot growth
The Hanson-Roberts Tarot--Cute and happy and very reliable
The Llewellyn Tarot--Beautiful. Induces deep chills.
The Roots of Asia Tarot--A joy to work with. Resonates deeply.
The Via Tarot--My desert island deck. Holds millions of secrets and gives them to me willingly.
The Hermetic Tarot--Full of magic and lessons.

For Oracles:

The Oracle of the Tao--This is "Me." Stunning and accurate.
The Shaman Wisdom Oracle--Sweet and heartfelt readings emerge. This one taps my heart.
The Spirit of the Wheel Oracle--Penetrating and encouraging insight. We're well connected.

Misses:
The Feng Shui Tarot--I love Feng Shui but this deck is squared to me. This deck certainly squashes my Fire.

Madame Endora--Interesting but not my cup of tea.

.traveller.

I didn't get many, but I was happy with all of them. There was the PCS Commemorative which I like and have been using consistently since it came out. Place's Vampire Tarot, which I also like, but I don't use it as often. I just like having it. That's all for tarot.

As for oracles, AJ gave me a set of Loteria cards and I love reading with those. I got some new playing cards with quotes on them, those are way fun to read with too.

Gerbear

Overall, a slow year, due to the economy, but there are no regrets with any of my purchases.

Very glad to have picked up some decks that have eluded me for some time;

Storyteller Tarot / Rogers
Magow Tarot (Hungry Ghost)
Pop Rock Tarot
Energetic Tarot
Omaha Old Market Tarot
Glass Tarot #2
Dante / Poggi
Knapp - Hall Tarot

Hathor

I'm happy with:

Cruel Thing
Templar
Phantasmagoric
Dame Fortune
World Spirit
Illuminated & the Chakra Cards !

I'm not digging:

Tarot of the Eternal Night - I love vampires, but this just doesn't do a thing for me.

Buddha - t0o cold, inpersonal and all the cards look the same to me.

Dream Enchantress, as much as I love the Secret, there's something here that doesn't grab me. I will definitely give it another chance.

I bought more this year but can't think of them all right this instant.

kittiann

Gerbear - what the heck is the Omaha Old Market Tarot? I lived down there for a long time, I'd love to try and find that deck!

weaver

Regret:
More decks than I care to think about...:bugeyed: They have all since been sold or traded away here. I am starting 2010 with a clean slate! :laugh:

Glad:
Tarot Swietlistej Drogi - It is a deck that blows me away!

The Wheel of Change Tarot (thanks to a trade with Asher) - I had this years ago but but traded it as, at the time, I wasn't ready for it. I am now. :)

The Fifth Tarot - A deck I honestly have yet to use much but I am happy it is ready and waiting for me when I am in the right place to fully appreciate it.

Dragon Rider

I just bought the Vampire Tarot of the Eternal Night (did I get the title right?) the other day. I was only able to get the deck, the kit wasn't available. Do you guys think it's a good idea to get the book? (Maybe through Ebay, like I did with the Tarot fo the Elves before.)

gregory

Alta said:
I regret buying: Seven-Fold Mystery (art edition)
Oh thank you ! you know I was considering.... :)

I am MOST pleased about the Kissa and Sweet Twilight.
Also Cruel Thing, PCS commemorative, LS Smith Waite, and Vampires of the Eternal Night.

Oh yes, and I too now have a Hungry Ghost. :)

Omaha Old Market. Here.

Yes I have it and it is FUN !