emporor rx- views on relationship

Tiggy-cat

I wonder if this could be suggesting that he feels he is NOT in control of the relationship. Like maybe he feels like he SHOULD be allowed to call the shots more. If he's more used to being single, he may feel like he's lost that autonomy.

Owl Tarot

I wonder if this could be suggesting that he feels he is NOT in control of the relationship. Like maybe he feels like he SHOULD be allowed to call the shots more. If he's more used to being single, he may feel like he's lost that autonomy.

I like the points of the posts up to now, and this particular idea seems like a pretty possible one since you seem to favor it. More or less, I see valid points which could be better if you gave us some content to clarify it further. If your relationship indeed has reduced his sense of autonomy, authority and control of his life so he feels forced, restricted and you intuitevely know this is what the reading suggests to you then you have your answers. But if you would like us to form a more complete opinion on the meaning you could give us some more cards of the spread.

Tiggy-cat

I like the points of the posts up to now, and this particular idea seems like a pretty possible one since you seem to favor it. More or less, I see valid points which could be better if you gave us some content to clarify it further. If your relationship indeed has reduced his sense of autonomy, authority and control of his life so he feels forced, restricted and you intuitevely know this is what the reading suggests to you then you have your answers. But if you would like us to form a more complete opinion on the meaning you could give us some more cards of the spread.

Owl Tarot, it wasn't my reading acruelly, that was just my take on the card in question. :)

QueenPen

Oh! Yes! That makes sense! I just drew this card. He wants to be the one calling the shots. He wants to be the one pursuing, not being pursued! Another querent and question not related to my hubby! Lol.

danieljuk

in terms of how he sees the relationship, well he knows that it's an relationship which is unbalanced. He is the one who is moving forwards and controlling to some degree (from absolutely awful to just the one more in control). The insecurity (which is so the cause of the controlling and domination in this reversal) could be because he is missing freedom and being independent. This is not to say he wants out but perhaps he is starting to not enjoy the relationship and feeling a bit smothered. But the person who has reversed emperor thoughts, is extremely inflexible! they want your relationship "this way" or the think that is all it can be. Perhaps you both need to find independent hobbies to do each week for some time away from each other :)