Legacy of the Divine Tarot- favourite card

Tritogena

I have many favorites Strength and the Star are at the top of my the list. Next, the High Priestess, and the Lovers; Minors: 3 of swords, 6 of swords, 4 of cups, 2 of cups, 7 of wands. Courts: Queen of Swords, Queen of Wands and all of the Knights.

Asher

Favorite
Major -- Empress
Sword -- VI
Wand -- III
Cups -- X
Pentacle -- VII
Court -- Knight of Swords

There are other favorites, but these are the creme de la creme for me!

Asher

Mateo06

Favorite card of the Legacy?

I figured we've all had time to admire the Legacy of the Divine, and now I am woundering what is everyones favorite card. There all so beautiful and rich, and if this deck had been out 7-8 years ago, it would have been my first.
Please, I know its hard and difficult, but choose only one favorite.

Mine is the Hermit. Many more deserve mention, but following my own rule the Hermit it is.
Anyone else?

I believe I posted this in the wrong forum. please move it if necessary.

Promise

This is probably going to be a REALLY odd choice, but for me, it's the 3 of Coins. It's just..so incredibly lifelike and so emotive; the way his hair falls, slightly out of place and falling into his eyes as he bends over his work; the lines on his forehead; the way the light plays so realistically, casting shadows over the table and the coin he works on. And OH, those hands! You can see veins bulging, muscles contracting, fingers poised and graceful.

There's just something magickal about this card.

Msquared

2 Of Cups - This image is EXACTLY what I think this card represents.

And the 10 Of Cups - it makes me feel warm.

2 Of Swords - I just REALLY like it.

Soothsayer

This is a very difficult question to answer. The Legacy is the first deck I have ever puchased where I like just about every card in the deck. But yes, when I first saw The Hermit I was immediately drawn to it. Stunning card. They're all stunning, actually.

Parzival

Favorite Card of the Legacy

The Hanging Man.

Brigid

A tie between the Hermit and 6 of Swords, everytime I see the second one all I can think of is Phantom of the Opera, drifting through the mists... :)

Mojo Twin 2

Man that's a tough one. Right off the top of my head I'd say The Empress. The colors and the connection with life is just stunning.

I'll agree with Promise - the Three of Coins was the first card I saw that really took my breath away. You can see the effort and the craftsmanship.