11 Keys - An Advanced Love Tarot Spread

AngelDancer

Hi guys, haven't posted in a while. Just so darn excited about this love & relationship I created and shared on my blog that I wanted to share it here too:

This advanced Tarot spread is inspired by years of reading the 9 Square intuitively, observing patterns and listening to the whispers of the cards themselves. In the past few months, I have felt a need to add two cards to the square when doing love Tarot readings… and then one day the penny dropped: each of the card positions correspond to Major Arcana 1-11, with the Hierophant as the central card and Justice as the outcome. In other words – perfection in terms of looking at long term potential with the Hierophant and Justice being two of the main marriage cards.

Roughly then you get the following positional meanings:

1. House of the Magician – Expression of masculine energy in the relationship. Point of initiation. The beginning. Ability to give love. Communication.
2. House of the High Priestess – Receptivity. Intuitive guidance. What your gut is telling you about the relationship. Ability to receive love.
3. House of the Empress – The quality of nurturing inherent or lacking in this relationship. The chaos element. Mother issues (his or hers).
4. House of the Emperor – Leadership ability. Organisation. Protection. Father issues (his or hers).
5. House of the Hierophant – Long term potential is seen is this central card. How one or both feel about commitment.
6. House of the Lovers – How you connect at the level of the heart.
7. House of the Chariot – Potential power struggles.
8. House of Strength – Lust, sexual attraction and also your ability to ‘play’ together.
9. House of the Hermit – Need for (and ability to give) space/alone time
10. House of the Wheel of Fortune – The fated element. What the next turn of the Wheel is likely to bring. If one of the Karmic cards are found here (Wheel, Moon, Justice, Judgement, Devil, Tower & The World), what happens next is predestined and cannot be avoided.
11. House of Justice – Most likely long term outcome for the relationship. Read together with the card in the House of the Hierophant to see if marriage/settling down together is a likely outcome.

Each card becomes a key that unlocks the full meaning of the house in the context of the relationship you are reading on.

I can't seem to attach images to the post or I would but you can see the layout along with a sample reading here: http://lovedovetarot.com/2013/12/03/11-keys-an-advanced-love-tarot-spread/

Hemera

Thank you. This is is an interesting spread and the Houses seem to give it more depth. I must try this over the weekend.
Here is the layout picture.

Attachments

• 11-keys-an-advanced-love-tarot-spread-with-houses-by-lisa-frideborg-lloyd.jpg
    11-keys-an-advanced-love-tarot-spread-with-houses-by-lisa-frideborg-lloyd.jpg
    89.6 KB · Views: 297

AngelDancer

Thanks Hemera. Hope you have fun with it!

Alessi

What a fantastic looking spread! I am going to give it a try right away. Thank you very much for posting :)

AngelDancer

Great! Thanks for giving it a whirl and commenting on the blog, Alessi - Much appreciated! :)

Alessi

Great! Thanks for giving it a whirl and commenting on the blog, Alessi - Much appreciated! :)

I really appreciate your blog! I subscribe to it and read it all the time :)

The reading I got from that spread was fantastic - you are extremely talented. I love your spreads.

AngelDancer

Thanks. You just made my day!