Need a "How does A affect B" spread please

Extoria

I can't really think of one myself right now, and I'm not sure what search terms to use. So if anyone has a "How does event A effect situation B" spread, or something along those lines, that would be wonderful.

Chiriku

I can't really think of one myself right now, and I'm not sure what search terms to use. So if anyone has a "How does event A effect situation B" spread, or something along those lines, that would be wonderful.

Is event A something that has happened yet or a potential event/possibility?

Either way, try the below spread. I sort of like a circle layout to give the impression of a pond, but the layout is your choice.

The Stone in the Pond spread
by Chiriku

1. THE STONE- Event (A) in isolation---how should I see this event in of itself/on its own, without reference to the other situation you're worried about? This should help you take a more clear-eyed and objective stance.

2. THE POND -Situation (B) in isolation/without influence of A--again, to help you gain objectivity/wider perspective

3. THE HAND- who/what is or will be the catalyst in "throwing the stone into the pond?" Note that if Event/A is something you want/need to happen, you should use this postiion to answer "who/what needs to be the catalyst here?"

4. THE RIPPLES, FIRST RING-if A happens/happened, what will be the immediate fallout/effect on B? These are things that have a direct, visible impact on B (because the first ring in the water is so close in proximity to the catalyst stone.)

5. THE RIPPLES, MIDDLE/INNER RING-if A happens/happened, what will be some after-effects that may not be immediately visible or that I might not have thought of at first?

6. THE RIPPLES, OUTER RING-- if A happens/happened, what new situations ("C") will be created based on A and/or the other ripples above?

7. THE SINKING--what I can do to let the stone and its effects "settle" to the bottom of the pond--that is, what I can do to positively deal with the events, situations and their effects, to best benefit myself or others?

Please let me know if this helps you.

KristinCali

Is event A something that has happened yet or a potential event/possibility?

Either way, try the below spread. I sort of like a circle layout to give the impression of a pond, but the layout is your choice.

The Stone in the Pond spread
by Chiriku

1. THE STONE- Event (A) in isolation---how should I see this event in of itself/on its own, without reference to the other situation you're worried about? This should help you take a more clear-eyed and objective stance.

2. THE POND -Situation (B) in isolation/without influence of A--again, to help you gain objectivity/wider perspective

3. THE HAND- who/what is or will be the catalyst in "throwing the stone into the pond?" Note that if Event/A is something you want/need to happen, you should use this postiion to answer "who/what needs to be the catalyst here?"

4. THE RIPPLES, FIRST RING-if A happens/happened, what will be the immediate fallout/effect on B? These are things that have a direct, visible impact on B (because the first ring in the water is so close in proximity to the catalyst stone.)

5. THE RIPPLES, MIDDLE/INNER RING-if A happens/happened, what will be some after-effects that may not be immediately visible or that I might not have thought of at first?

6. THE RIPPLES, OUTER RING-- if A happens/happened, what new situations ("C") will be created based on A and/or the other ripples above?

7. THE SINKING--what I can do to let the stone and its effects "settle" to the bottom of the pond--that is, what I can do to positively deal with the events, situations and their effects, to best benefit myself or others?

Please let me know if this helps you.

Oh how neat! I love this one! I'll be using it for tonight's reading. Thank you :)

Chiriku

Oh how neat! I love this one! I'll be using it for tonight's reading. Thank you :)

Thanks for your comment, KristinCali. If you like, you can let me know how it worked for you in the reading.