All 4 Kings in one spread!

midlander

I did a reading about a relationship (not romantic) in my life. Question; what effect will X have on my life and all 4 Kings turned up! I've never had that before!

How do people interpret such a thing? I'd be really interested to hear any and all takes on this - and indeed how it might relate to all 4 of any of the other court cards coming up in one spread.

GreenMoonBeam

What deck did you use and what is the spread of the Kings?

The crowned one

G.D. "Meetings with the great"

GreenMoonBeam

?G.D means? Kings are powerful.

starrystarrynight

G.D.= Golden Dawn, I assume...

Per Pictorial Waite, 4 kings in a spread means "great honor."

GreenMoonBeam

Cheers for that.:): And their sequence?

midlander

Oh thanks for that! I use Medieval Cat Tarot.

I used a layout of 3 rows of three cards;

I layed them out from the bottom row to the top:

Top Row : X X KCups
KSwords X KPentacles
KWands X X

Any help?

Sulis

I think that the meaning of any of the cards in a particular throw are dependent on the other cards in the spread, the positional meanings and the question; in short, the context.

I think it's almost impossible to tell you what these kings mean in relation to this question without you posting the full reading along with the context and your own interpretation.
Your Readings is the right forum for that.

midlander

I don't actually want an interpretation of the spread or indeed of these 4 Kings in this question; I was just looking for the significance people placed on all 4 of a court card appearing in one spread. I only placed the positions because someone asked for them.

I would be interested in anyone else's take on whether they place a significance on this occurrence, if it's ok to continue with the question.

Aladdin

In Jonathan Dee's little tarot book he says "High achievements. Important affairs. Recognition by peers".
Cannot ever remember this happening for me so can't really make a comment of my own on this.