Madame Endora Fortune Cards

strangebrew

double post

Hathor

Weee !! Thank you sweetheart ! All psyched now !

Love - Hathor

strangebrew

Oh you are most welcome :)

Please, please, please let us know how it goes **waiting with baited breath** :D:D:

love SB xx

Hathor

I promise this will be my first stop to let you know ! Your thoughtful sentiments are so appreciated. Makes me feel less alone in my sadness.

Love
Hathor

Konata

Hey, this deck is on my shopping list! I knew this deck from Joseph Vargo Gothic Tarot, and so I opened the website. I saw this deck, and I knew I want it.

Hathor

Konata said:
Hey, this deck is on my shopping list! I knew this deck from Joseph Vargo Gothic Tarot, and so I opened the website. I saw this deck, and I knew I want it.

She's a beauty ! And honest and down to earth ! And she really isn't that expensive either. I highly recommend you take her home with you.

Light,
Hathor

Golden Moon

I want to get this cards. :(

Hathor

strangebrew said:
Oh you are most welcome :)

Please, please, please let us know how it goes **waiting with baited breath** :D:D:

love SB xx

Well I have heard news from afar ! Today at preciously 12:48 pm. Although my emotions are a mess, and all I really want to do is scream and wail, I will remain in control. Everything is ok.

Thank you Strangebrew, I knew your prediction would come to pass. And I know that little spell worked too !

Love - Hathor

strangebrew

Aaaaaahh that is so good to hear.....and glad i could be of some help to you :)

Please let me know if i can ever be of help at all, i would be more than pleased to pull a card or two for you

Love :heart: SB xx

Hathor

You are incredibly sweet ! Thank you so much for offering your help and attention. I won't forget it. And the same goes for you, I am here if you need me.

Always,
Hathor