Madame Endora Fortune Cards

Jewel

Hathor said:
I do hope you enjoy Madame Endora and her friends and let us know of your experiences with them. The deck is beautiful and I love how they shuffle too.
Will do. When I do read for myself I usually use the Cosmic Tribe Tarot, it is great about whacking me over the head with reality, but all in all there are very few decks that where I trust myself in self-readings. I will make sure and let you know how a reading with the Madame Endora goes.

stargazer

(((Hathor)))

Sorry to hear you've been feeling blue. :(

After reading your post I pulled out my copy of Madame Endora which I also haven't touched for over a year....Wow!
It blew me away it was so spot-on!
To think that I have had this treasure all this time!
What a fool I am!

:D

Hathor

stargazer said:
(((Hathor)))

Sorry to hear you've been feeling blue. :(

After reading your post I pulled out my copy of Madame Endora which I also haven't touched for over a year....Wow!
It blew me away it was so spot-on!
To think that I have had this treasure all this time!
What a fool I am!

:D

Aw gee Stargazer thanks, sniff sniff. You see what I mean about Madame Endora ??? She's never going back inside my tarot chest. She's out in the open socializing with two other select decks. She's a true friend and I may call upon her again sometime.

And you're not a fool at all, through me she has reached out to all of you that have her and perhaps neglected her as I did. Enjoy !!

Light,
Hathor

Glass Owl

I am really leaning towards asking for the Madame Endora cards or the Psycards Deck for my birthday. Now if only I could decide or maybe I should hope/ask/beg for them both... anyone care to help enable me :)

Jewel

I don't have the Psycards so I cannot really help you out, but I can tell you that the Madame Endora cards draw you in, and the artwork is beautiful. I have been ambivelent about getting this deck for a couple of years, but when I was able to look through the whole deck I HAD TO HAVE it.

Dusk Till Dawn

I have them both, personally I prefer the Psycards.

Hathor

The Psycards have been on my Amazon wish list for a while now. I think I will hit the Buy button today.

Glass Owl said:
I am really leaning towards asking for the Madame Endora cards or the Psycards Deck for my birthday. Now if only I could decide or maybe I should hope/ask/beg for them both... anyone care to help enable me :)

Ask for them both ! I definitely would !

strangebrew

Oh i have Madam E too..:D and psy and love em both

Hope you didnt mind, Hathor, but seeing as you were feeling a little blue, i pulled a madam card for you :)

THE CADUCEUS...."you will receive news from afar"....as soon as i read this, i felt excited for you...:D. Whenever i pull this card it is GOOD NEWS!!

Enjoy, and good luck!!

xx

Hathor

strangebrew said:
Oh i have Madam E too..:D and psy and love em both

Hope you didnt mind, Hathor, but seeing as you were feeling a little blue, i pulled a madam card for you :)

THE CADUCEUS...."you will receive news from afar"....as soon as i read this, i felt excited for you...:D. Whenever i pull this card it is GOOD NEWS!!

Enjoy, and good luck!!

xx

Wow ! No I don't mind at all Strangebrew, thank you so much for thinking of me ! But - I did get misty eyed and choked up here at work. I had been thinking earlier this morning about maybe receiving news today. And my god, I have been waiting to hear word from afar ! And you happen to pull THE CADUCEUS card ! I don't know what to say !

Phew, I will let you know if it comes to pass. My heart is racing now.

Love you for that !

strangebrew

Aaaaahhh that is lovely to hear....:)

I am hoping you hear real soon......sending a spell out for your to get good news !!!

Love SB :heart:
x