"Aisselle's Spiritual Tarot Insights" Discussion Thread

gregory

aurarcana said:
They can't send me a text message; I didn't put a real # in; I put 000-000-0000.

You can for now, but the log-in you are all using is linked to that Gmail account. As far as sign-in goes, it shouldn't alter things (I don't think).
YES - but if you go far enough through the process it says please enter a phone number. I am happy to do that - unless you think it will blow it.

Look. at the attachment. Now - what do you think., One could always argue that in the FIRST place you used your land line ?

And Jack - I did back up to last night; I'll do it again. The comments are the real pain ! you have to go to each post to get them !

Attachments

• gmail.jpg
    gmail.jpg
    72.7 KB · Views: 59

Jack

gregory said:
And Jack - I did back up to last night; I'll do it again. The comments are the real pain ! you have to go to each post to get them !

Well done! I just realised the other day I have nothing of mine backed up like music, writing, photos, it's worrying.

gregory

Jack said:
Well done! I just realised the other day I have nothing of mine backed up like music, writing, photos, it's worrying.
Two - no three - words for you, dear boy: USB hard drive.

Saves all sorts.

strings of life

Gmail is back up and running

gregory said:
YES - but if you go far enough through the process it says please enter a phone number. I am happy to do that - unless you think it will blow it.

Look. at the attachment. Now - what do you think., One could always argue that in the FIRST place you used your land line ?

I entered my cell #.

Gmail is back up and running! :D

gregory

:love: aurarcana :love:

LET'S DON'T use it !!!!

Aisselle is thinking.... :)

strings of life

gregory said:
:love: aurarcana :love:

LET'S DON'T use it !!!!

Aisselle is thinking.... :)
Sorry about all of that. I thought they would match it up with the 000-000-0000 that I entered :laugh:. As soon as I put in my cell, I got the text and the # to enter.

Aisselle's back in business. Such a troublemaker that one!

Pen

And to think I went out and missed all the above! Well done aura and everyone. Phew...:love:

Pen

strings of life

goldenweb said:
And to think I went out and missed all the above! Well done aura and everyone. Phew...:love:

Pen
If any of you ever experience anything, feel free to PM me so we can sort it out :).

Jack

Glad you managed to sort it out!