What deck are you using now 2015

Sulis

The previous thread is here: 2014
Here's a nice new thread for 2015.

So what deck are you using now?

Sulis

I'm still using my Wild Unknown Tarot and I've also been using one of my other main reading decks (I only have 3), The Hoi Polloi Tarot :).

Nina*

I'm using the Original RWS. In the end I always come back to this one.

Also occasionally use the Mary-el.

dancing_moon

I'm rotating a lot, as usual, but my main reading deck for now is Piatnik TdM. Love it. :heart:

Maan

My new and amazing Spirit Speak tarot. And ofcours the Kitty Kahane, Clover en Ellis DecK

Snowhunter

I'm using Shadowscapes for a one deck one month challenge.

Le Fanu

oooh! New thread, new year, first page!

Back to the old favourites although I did a reading this morning with the Meneghello Besançon.

But it's either the Cosmic (FX Schmid) or Blue Box Rider & Co copyright free RWS when I want something familiar or the Zirkus Magi or the Ceccoli for something more unconventional.

Cocobird55

I tried to use my new Vampire deck, but it just didn't work for me. I like Robert Place's artwork, but the deck was too large for my small hands. Oh well -- it was an interesting experiment.

EarthAngel2911

This week I'm using my newly trimmed Japaridze Tarot. I got this deck almost a month ago but wasn't really ready to use it. However, it's been calling to me for almost a week, so it obviously has something to say. :)

Amsonia

I'm liking the Wheel of the Year Tarot. Think I might use it often for daily draws this year.