Lenormand Reading Circle # 4

Cacia

Lenormand Reading Circle #4

Hello All:
Our April exercise will focus on you using 9 cards, this a another way to do a 9 card reading that focus in specific matters.

The following are the rules links:

1. General rules
2. Rules about dumping a partner
3. Please make sure you have no outstanding readings/feedback left over from previous Lenormand exchanges.

Spread Instructions
This is an spread that touches different areas or multiple subjects. You can add, substitute, or subtracts for your precise situation and need.

• Take a deep breath and center yourself.
  • Decide on the topics you need insights on and choose three (career, marriage, school, pet, etc.)
  • Specify a time frame to examine weekly, monthly, or whatever time your choose.
  • Shuffle the cards, all the while concentrating on the topics.
  • Number your topics and/or write them down, so you know what topic goes where in the spread
  • Lay the first three cards down on top, the second three cards under the first set and to the left, and then the last set of three cards to the right, making a pyramid shape.

The spread should look as follows:

Pyramid_Spread.png

Optional
As you know Lenormand comes with an insert cartomancy cards; I want to encourage you guys to use this insert cards as a tool to get more information about the issue at hand. You can incorporate that as extra information or part of the reading as well, whatever you feel comfortable with.

Please make your feedback as detailed as possible so your reading partner can benefit from it. It is NOT about how you would read the cards your partner drew for you within your personal system of reading, but about how your partner read the cards for you within his/her system. So please let your partner know how well you could relate to the reading, if there are things you didn't understand ("How did you arrive at this interpretation?" etc), what was accurate and what wasn't. Constructive criticism on things that didn't hit the mark is welcome, too! All in a friendly and respectful learning way of course!.

Decks:
You can use a Lenormand deck of your choice as long it has the 36 standard cards set; I know there is some other ones that have some variations and comes with more cards, but if we all use the same standard 36 card deck will create the opportunity for everybody to be at the same page, and it will be easy to work and give feedback.

General

If there should be any problems, feel free to contact me and I will try to sort it out, with the help of a moderator if necessary.

Timeline:
Sign-ups close and partners posted: April 6, 2015
Readings due: April 20, 2015
Feedback due: April 30 , 2015
Please note that if you do not complete your readings by April 30, 2015, you will earn a strike. Please calculate your time accordingly!

Cacia

1. peacewing
  2. Urbanbramble
  3. lil_red
  4. keslynn
  5. zhadee
  6. surpeti

Partners

• Urban bramble/ keslynn Team #1 Completed!!!
  • Lil red/zhadee Team #2 Completed!!!!
  • surpeti/peacewing Team #3 Completed!!!!

peacewing

I'm in =)

UrbanBramble

I'll sign up.

Lil Red

sign me up please and thank you!

Keslynn

I'd like to participate! :)

surpeti

Hi count me in--thanks!:livelong:

Cacia

THANK YOU

Thanks girls i will be back with the pairings tomorrow,

surpeti

Surpeti and peacewing

The thread for Surpeti and peacewing is here

Thanks Cacia for setting up this month's exchange!