Swietlistej Drogi Study Group?

silver_rain

I was wondering if there are people who would be interested in studying this amazing tarot deck together? I love this deck, but the book that comes with it is in polish and the cards differ quite a bit from traditional images and, therefore, interpretations. I'd love to hear other people's ideas about the different cards!

Strange2

I recently obtained the Tarot Swietlistej Drogi, attracted by the expressive artwork. The white and gold artwork on the black background gives the deck a luminous, mysterious feeling, which I like. As I do not read Polish, this makes the deck even more alluring.

So sure, I would be interested in participating in a study group on the Swietlistej Drogi, and explore the mysteries of this deck.

Annabelle

I'd love to participate in a study group for this beautiful deck. I've had it for months and used it a few times, but the images are so unique that I would really find it helpful to hear other people's ideas about them.

silver_rain

Great, I'm glad there are some people here that are interested! For a while I thought no one would reply :) Let's hope some more people will follow so we can begin sharing our views of the cards..

Moonbow

silver_rain!!

Long time no see. It's because of you that I bought my Swietlistej Drogi.

I'm in too. :)

Moonbow*

Umbrae

I might drop in from time to time...

silver_rain

Moonbow, great to see you here! :) I was already wondering if you would drop in. It's been forever since I've been on this forum, I remember you from back then though :)

Should we wait a little longer to see if there are some more people interested?

contrascarpe

Hmm, been tempted by this deck for a long time ...... maybe it is time to break down and get it ......

Dan

Moonbow

silver_rain said:
Moonbow, great to see you here! :) I was already wondering if you would drop in. It's been forever since I've been on this forum, I remember you from back then though :)

Should we wait a little longer to see if there are some more people interested?

Well I say...go for it.

People will join in if they want to. This is one of my favourite decks and I can't wait.... that's reason enough. :)

Shall I start an index thread or would you like control silver_rain?

contrascarpe, I'm not one to enable (yeah right!) - just get the deck! :)

Umbrae, delighted that you might join us. :)

Mimers

I also have this gorgeous deck. I am currently focusing on the Margarete Petersen deck, but will come here and contribute when time allows.

This deck is worthy of the time. I didn't realize so many people had it.

Dan, didn't I have this deck with me that time we all met in NYC? Either way, I don't think you will be dissapointed. It is a bit pricey, but worth it, I think.

I only wish we could get the book in English!

Mimi