Swietlistej Drogi Study Group?

weaver

Moonbow* said:
I would like to drop by this study group again. Its a beautiful and inspiring deck.

Moonbow*
That is wonderful, Moonbow! It's really great to have you join us! I wonder if anyone else from the deck's original study group might also be interested?

Btw, this is all a bit new to me. How many people do we need to begin a study group?!!!

Moonbow

We can start anytime weaver, even one person can start a study group because the foundations are then laid for the future, as with this one!

So, if anyone wants to post about a card, go ahead and other people can do the same.

If I get time I will start a card at the weekend, but if someone wants to start one before that I will add to it.

weaver

Moonbow* said:
We can start anytime weaver, even one person can start a study group because the foundations are then laid for the future, as with this one!

So, if anyone wants to post about a card, go ahead and other people can do the same.

If I get time I will start a card at the weekend, but if someone wants to start one before that I will add to it.

Perfect! In that there is already an existing thread on the 9 of Wands card from the Drogi's original study group, perhaps I'll begin there. I'll then proceed with whatever card you choose over the weekend!

Anyone else out there? Please do join us!

Sulis

I may join you if I have time. I like the way this deck seems to find it's meanings from the number and the element of the card rather than just churning out your usual RWS meanings.
Like Moonbow*, I read this one a lot like I read the Tarot de Marseilles.

weaver

Sulis said:
I may join you if I have time. I like the way this deck seems to find it's meanings from the number and the element of the card rather than just churning out your usual RWS meanings.
It is great to see here here, Sulis! Welcome!!!!

With kind permission, Sulis has permitted the link to her daily draws using this deck to be posted here. Thank you!!!! :love:

http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?t=79360

I have kicked things off with a post on the 9 of Wands thread for this deck which includes a scan of the card. If possible, in an effort to open the study group to every member here regardless of whether or not the participant owns the deck, I'd like to include a scan of each card being discussed. Is that allowed? In the meanwhile, the 9 of Wands card IS posted. Please feel free to join others here as we share our impressions of the fascinating images found in deck!

nirvie

I'm waiting for this deck in the mail, once it arrives, I'll probably join in the study group:)

MoonGypsy

Sulis said:

Wonderful Sulis! :heart: Welcome! i was under the mistaken notion that you no longer had the Drogi. i'm glad you will pop in from time to time, as your impressions you posted on both your blog and your daily draws were/are soooo inspiring and most helpful. :*

{{{Hugs}}},
MoonGypsyxxx

Sulis

weaver said:
, I'd like to include a scan of each card being discussed. Is that allowed?

Yes, that's allowed :).

weaver

nirvie said:
I'm waiting for this deck in the mail, once it arrives, I'll probably join in the study group:)
Wonderful! I hope you like this deck as much as I do! :love:

In its way, I think the Drogi is a bit of a sleeper. Its charms (and depth) are easily overlooked at first blush. But, boy, with a little investment of time, it lives up to it's name, which, according to the good folks at Tarot Garden, can be translated as "The Radiant Path Tarot."

Do share with us your thoughts once your deck arrives! :)

Moonbow

Nice to see some more interest in this deck, its one of the few modern decks that I instantly liked from scans I saw of silver_rain's, and at the time she also helped me to get my deck from Poland.

I need to dust it off and give it some new life.