Pictures of our reading space/table

moderndayruth

Ok, the techno-dummy (me ) got a friend to take the pic's and i have them on my desk top now... how i am supposed to attach them? :(

Papageno

post a new thread or edit the one you already have and go to "manage attachments"..........browse your desktop folder and upload the image(s).....close window

On a clear day

Lol! I was just going to ask how to do this too!

Will have a go but will probably end up with a big blank screen!

room

You have to be a paid subscriber to attach pictures.

moderndayruth

Thank you, Papageno! I definitely have bad karma with these things... I am a suscriber... if the suscription hasn't expired lol It's not the problem, it says that pictures are too big :( i have to wait again for somebody who knows how to make them smaller to come around sigh sigh :(

On a clear day

OK well that puts an end to that then

Thanks

Papageno

moderndayruth said:
Thank you, Papageno! I definitely have bad karma with these things... I am a suscriber... if the suscription hasn't expired lol It's not the problem, it says that pictures are too big :( i have to wait again for somebody who knows how to make them smaller to come around sigh sigh :(

you need to edit your image file down to........? ask a moderator, I'm not sure what the max size allowed is.

in the meantime, if you're on a Windows machine download - Irfanview - it's free

room

On a clear day said:
OK well that puts an end to that then

Thanks

Why don't you PM me--I'll send you my e-mail adrress and you can send me the pictures to put up. I will resize them if necessary.

How about that? I'm sure people would love to see your stuff.

HearthCricket

Just had a fun little reading mixing the Mystic Faeries with the Victorian Flower Oracle. Goes lovely together!

Attachments

• P1011109FaerieReadings.jpg
    P1011109FaerieReadings.jpg
    238.1 KB · Views: 624

room

Lovely HC!

Are those fairy figurines breeding on the sly?