1 deck; 1 warning!

Krakken

I'm finding the Didactic Tarot rather negative... hoping it was just reflecting my mood and will cheer up a bit. The nature of the extra cards would skew the deck slightly towards the negative but not this much!

Have had a curious urge to start learning Latin of late so asked the deck about it and it gave me despair, disappointment, giving up, depression to the nth degree. Okay so I'll probably give up at some point and be a bit disappointed but c'mon, drama much?

Asked if it wouldn't be a fulfilling project to tickle away at over the years though. No no no, end of the world says Tarot D.

So I shouldn't even try?
Tarot D: Oh do whatever the hell you want.

And that's how you know how much your deck is guiding you right. :/

Krakken

Universal Fantasy Tarot.

Perhaps it's just my mediocre reading skills, but any reading I do with this deck comes out vague and convoluted.

Go with another deck. Dont let the wrong one make you feel that way! :)

Krakken

Especially when it's the same few cards over and over. It definitely wants to make sure you see what it wants to show you.

Perhaps its a "hyperaktiv" deck. Did you get it? Are you sure? Cause i can explain it over and over. lol :)

INIVEA

Just sharing how truly scary David's Tarot really is. I've been sick for weeks now. Before a visit to the doctor, I asked what I had and it gave me the 8 of pentacles. As it turns out, I have the bacteria for pneumonia (Streptococcus pneumoniae). WHY do I keep touching this deck ?

Okay That is just, too creepy. Wow, those pic's actually freaked me out. lol

I am definitely avoiding this deck like a plague, no pun intended, well yes pun intended. lol

All that's running through my head now is :Resident Evil (movie) all of them lol

HallowedNight

Warning for the Wild Unknown... It's very very blunt. Ask a question and you'll get your answer. It doesn't sugarcoat.

((It reads great though, for me. Even if I need to pull a clarifier here and there.))

Krakken

It reads great though, for me. Even if I need to pull a clarifier here and there.))

In my opinion... i recomend you to Stop úsing clarifier! that´s just for lazy tarot reader.

I used clarifier one or two times, made me feel amateurish. instead... with every new deck ... i write a list of 5-10 usual question and try to answer them with just one card.

celticnoodle

I have one word: Bunnicula

Ohhh My Gosh, I can see it now, the nightmarish and cuddley Bunnicula's running around through a Deck. <scared out of my pants> That would give a whole new meaning to "Run Rabbit Run"

bunnicula was one of my favorite things in childhood.

I've never heard of "Bunnicula", so googled it. I have to look into those books for my granddaughter! My daughter and I both thought they sounded like fun! :D

Just sharing how truly scary David's Tarot really is. I've been sick for weeks now. Before a visit to the doctor, I asked what I had and it gave me the 8 of pentacles. As it turns out, I have the bacteria for pneumonia (Streptococcus pneumoniae). WHY do I keep touching this deck ?

*shivers* that is rather creepy like someone else here mentioned. However, makes me want it that much more too! :laugh:

:bugeyed: maybe I'm creepy???

I'm finding the Didactic Tarot rather negative... hoping it was just reflecting my mood and will cheer up a bit. The nature of the extra cards would skew the deck slightly towards the negative but not this much!

Have had a curious urge to start learning Latin of late so asked the deck about it and it gave me despair, disappointment, giving up, depression to the nth degree. Okay so I'll probably give up at some point and be a bit disappointed but c'mon, drama much?

Asked if it wouldn't be a fulfilling project to tickle away at over the years though. No no no, end of the world says Tarot D.

So I shouldn't even try?
Tarot D: Oh do whatever the hell you want.
:laugh: Love it! :D

HallowedNight

In my opinion... i recomend you to Stop úsing clarifier! that´s just for lazy tarot reader.

I used clarifier one or two times, made me feel amateurish. instead... with every new deck ... i write a list of 5-10 usual question and try to answer them with just one card.

Oh, well, when I say clarifier it's more of like...asking another question. Like "how are these two cards related?" or "why is this so important?" Just to give me another angle and more to work with~ I rarely ever pull two cards for the same question. Then I might have to ask why they were related and pull yet another one! :^P

Krakken

Oh, well, when I say clarifier it's more of like...asking another question. Like "how are these two cards related?" or "why is this so important?" Just to give me another angle and more to work with~ I rarely ever pull two cards for the same question. Then I might have to ask why they were related and pull yet another one! :^P

Proud of you! :)

Have you asked to wild unknown what kind of question are a challenge for it?

LadyV

Go with another deck. Dont let the wrong one make you feel that way! :)

Oh, no worries there. I haven't used that deck in months. I love the artwork, but the cards just don't cooperate.