$100 - what deck or decks would you buy

Alta

Okay, good comment thorhammer. If someone handed me $100 and said buy a deck or decks:

A backup medium Illuminated, no extras.

Alta

DeLightFull

After being thoroughly enabled on another thread... I would happily blow $100 on a full size Songs for the Journey Home, then the mini and the book. Any money left over could be put toward the Tao Oracle. Fun!

ilweran

How much would a Basque Mythical Tarot be? I've never actually found one for sale, but that may suggest that I don't want to know.

I guess I might get an erotic deck of some kind as I don't have one, but I'm not sure which one. Maybe a nice TdM, but again not sure which one.

Brigid

I have one of those.. AND it's for trade... }) MWAAHAA..!

gregory said:
And I did post a real suggestion further up ! Omaggio a Federico II. Which seems not to be on alida any more at any price damn damn damn.....

Brigid

I'd probably get a Mystic Rubáiyát or a Pen... I think I could get one of those for around that. Haven't actually checked it out properly though.

gregory

Brigid said:
I have one of those.. AND it's for trade... }) MWAAHAA..!
WHERE ???? (rushes off.....)

Moonson

hm.. $100 its around 60€

Legend Arthurian is in the top of my wishlist, with 60€ maybe i could get a special edition or maybe Bohemian Gothic special edition... but, in this last case, i think $100 wouldn't be enough! :D

gotgothkitty

Making $100 go further

gotgothkitty said:
I posted this on the Tarot Collectors Forum, and I haven't gotten a response yet.

I am really interested in people's answers.

--------------------------------------------------------------------
If you had around $100 (not counting postage) to spend on tarot cards, which mass market decks or art/collector's decks would you get?

Right now, I'm pretty excited about getting the Kissatarot, which cost me $41 (28 euros), and the Tarot of the Pomegranate, which will cost me $65. So, all together, it was $106.

Note: The only reason I was able to get the Kissatarot is because of Aeclectic Tarot's lead/link.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks,
Priscilla

I was browsing through the web, and I found a sale that would make $100 go further. Go to http://www.hamiltonbook.com and do a search on tarot.
It brings up a page with some discounts on:
THE LOVERS' TAROT $5.95
DIAMOND TAROT $7.95
OSWALD WIRTH TAROT $7.95
ANANDA TAROT $9.95
THE RUNIC TAROT $7.95
THE GRAIL TAROT: A Templar Vision $7.95
THE TRUTH-SEEKER'S TAROT$13.95
THE TRANSPARENT TAROT $44.95

The sale doesn't have my dream tarots, but getting the Ananda Tarot at $10 isn't a bad thing.

Note: The sale for these decks is only for the time being. Once they run out, that's it.

Wendywu

They don't ship out of the USA :( Ah well ..... terrific prices and this is a thread about dreams ......

cardlady22

EdwardRHamilton is an awesome close-out source! I've gotten the catalog since before I knew the Internet. It was listed in one of those catalog of catalog mailings.