2) 5 card lenormand Readings

CosmicBeing

I was hoping to practice a 5 card lenormand spread...but this will be a bit different..base on your question. I will be choosing a focus card out of the 36 cards and then shuffling to pick 4 cards.

I am looking for 2 exchanges.
You can use any divination method you wise. Just has to be substantial reading...(not 2 card readings)

1. lepleadian
2. Jdance

Thank you everyone. Completed and Closed.

lepleadian

pls tell me will something happen for me and T in love? im single

Jdance

me please
:)
I will exchange the same

My question is regarding my friend D. Male friend, we see each other at yoga a couple times a week. Just curious of his thoughts or desires of me(if any). what can you see coming between us coming up ?

you?

CosmicBeing

pls tell me will something happen for me and T in love? im single

I focused on if a relationship (beyond a friendship) will happen between you and T

Home-Tree-Ring-Sun-Rider
It looks like the type of relationship that will happen between you two is something that is healing to the sense of comfort and security needed in a relationship. This will bring a revelation/success to come into your life.

The mirror aspects shows comfort & security entering your life.
&
Healing that brings about success/revelation.

While I don't see a lasting relationship or something truly romantic...you will experience some type of growth and understanding from dealing with this person. (could be understanding how you approach relationships or what type of guys you have been attracting into your life.

Q: What will New Years month (January 2017) be like for me? (I don't party on New years eve by the way)

CosmicBeing

me please
:)
I will exchange the same

My question is regarding my friend D. Male friend, we see each other at yoga a couple times a week. Just curious of his thoughts or desires of me(if any). what can you see coming between us coming up ?

you?

Dog is to represent D as the friend.

Garden - Scythe- Dog- Stork- Woman
It looks like that you two may not socialize much....5 cards spreads are usually good between 3 month to 5 months.

I don't see anything happening here....Garden is group/socializing
Scythe is something being cut off/separated
Stork is about moving on/relocation/improvements
Woman is you.

The mirror
Garden+Woman makes me think that you are interested in socializing or very social with this person
Scythe+stork could mean separation that means moving on.

So I don't see much progression from a friendship to something more if that is what you are looking for. I think more than likely he may stop attending the yoga classes at the time you are use to seeing him or you may stop going to the yoga class and start going to a different time one.

Q: I had a weird occurrence. I was to meet up with a lady to have like a one on one conversation. When I woke up I was very ill and end up having to cancel it.

I am wondering what your cards have to say about Lois (female)...she is like a therapist/guidance counselor.

lepleadian

I focused on if a relationship (beyond a friendship) will happen between you and T

Home-Tree-Ring-Sun-Rider
It looks like the type of relationship that will happen between you two is something that is healing to the sense of comfort and security needed in a relationship. This will bring a revelation/success to come into your life.

The mirror aspects shows comfort & security entering your life.
&
Healing that brings about success/revelation.

While I don't see a lasting relationship or something truly romantic...you will experience some type of growth and understanding from dealing with this person. (could be understanding how you approach relationships or what type of guys you have been attracting into your life.

Q: What will New Years month (January 2017) be like for me? (I don't party on New years eve by the way)

10 OF WANDS RX fool, 6 of wands. 4 of cups ace of swords

u Will start the month with no baggage . You will learn that some things needs to be let go in order to grow. You will be feeling fool of energy, not moody and will set a goal. For this month getting to finish that goal will make you feel drained, tired and a bit sad...But the ace of swords is telling me that this new goal, life style you will be getting will thrive you, make u hungry to work more, to get more. Indeed it will be a good month :)

Jdance

Dog is to represent D as the friend.

Garden - Scythe- Dog- Stork- Woman
It looks like that you two may not socialize much....5 cards spreads are usually good between 3 month to 5 months.

I don't see anything happening here....Garden is group/socializing
Scythe is something being cut off/separated
Stork is about moving on/relocation/improvements
Woman is you.

The mirror
Garden+Woman makes me think that you are interested in socializing or very social with this person
Scythe+stork could mean separation that means moving on.

So I don't see much progression from a friendship to something more if that is what you are looking for. I think more than likely he may stop attending the yoga classes at the time you are use to seeing him or you may stop going to the yoga class and start going to a different time one.

Q: I had a weird occurrence. I was to meet up with a lady to have like a one on one conversation. When I woke up I was very ill and end up having to cancel it.

I am wondering what your cards have to say about Lois (female)...she is like a therapist/guidance counselor.

mountain / anchor/ woman/ scythe/ tree

Looks like a block on your end. you are blocking the desire to get to the root of the problem. maybe you feel there is no problem.? Maybe you are doing this out of obligation to someone else.. This will be a slow moving process as you feel that you can probably handle the issue yourself and don't really see the value in meeting with this person.I feel like you might be right. You will get past this block/slow down and move towards the direction you want to. But i feel like you need to decide what you want first and foremost.

let me know

====================

FB
we don't hang out. we met through a friend and i told him about this class. now he shows up all the time...
well i am moving but not until next summer. that will change it up for sure! ok ,well i accept that ....just curious! :) i mean he's attractive, but i'm not after him or anything lol.

CosmicBeing

10 OF WANDS RX fool, 6 of wands. 4 of cups ace of swords

u Will start the month with no baggage . You will learn that some things needs to be let go in order to grow. You will be feeling fool of energy, not moody and will set a goal. For this month getting to finish that goal will make you feel drained, tired and a bit sad...But the ace of swords is telling me that this new goal, life style you will be getting will thrive you, make u hungry to work more, to get more. Indeed it will be a good month :)

I will have to let you know. It looks like it will be a positive month. Hope it will be a positive month.

CosmicBeing

mountain / anchor/ woman/ scythe/ tree

Looks like a block on your end. you are blocking the desire to get to the root of the problem. maybe you feel there is no problem.? Maybe you are doing this out of obligation to someone else.. This will be a slow moving process as you feel that you can probably handle the issue yourself and don't really see the value in meeting with this person.I feel like you might be right. You will get past this block/slow down and move towards the direction you want to. But i feel like you need to decide what you want first and foremost.

let me know

Yea, i wasn't sure if I made my self sick unconsciously. I am not open to seeing this lady...I am not really trustful of her just because I don't know her. I figure I can figure it out on my own. But, I think I'll go to the next appointment and work through the written note I am working on and maybe bounce some ideas around about where I should put my focus right now. But, I probably won't get too close to her. I'm just not really into doctors or therapists....never know who you are truly dealing with.

====================

FB
we don't hang out. we met through a friend and i told him about this class. now he shows up all the time...
well i am moving but not until next summer. that will change it up for sure! ok ,well i accept that ....just curious! :) i mean he's attractive, but i'm not after him or anything lol.

Well the stork definitely shows moving maybe throw a wrench in keeping the friendship alive. I guess the advice from the cards is find other ways to keep this friendship alive not just through going to a yoga class.

Jdance

Well the stork definitely shows moving maybe throw a wrench in keeping the friendship alive. I guess the advice from the cards is find other ways to keep this friendship alive not just through going to a yoga class.

true dat! we are running a race together with friends in Nov. But i haven't told him about the move yet.. its kinda still secret. my boss doesn't know lol.
===

in your case.....YOu know , give it a go. worst case scenerio you get nothing out of it. best case.. you gain something valueable. You can do it!! :)