2 exchanges

empress's dress

closed.

1. Bonny
2. Mahafrins

3 cards, advice for how to make this happen/improve situation, etc., feedback and a follow up question

all to be done now except for perhaps follow up.

i'm still a beginner but i have found lenormand is great for questions regarding love and romance...

look forward to 2 sitters!

Bonny

Hey !!

I'm playing with these cards today too!

I don't want to ask how to improve my situation with c because I am committed to releasing him emotionally.
How do I become more attractive to c physically from a distance ?

empress's dress

Hey !!

I don't want to ask how to improve my situation with c because I am committed to releasing him emotionally.

will do bonny. it's on the way! my q:
how does v feel about us after seeing me just now post my vacation?

mahafrins

Tell me how AP feels about me joining a new job?

Bonny

will do bonny. it's on the way! my q:
how does v feel about us after seeing me just now post my vacation?

Birds
Book
Child

Birds, book - unexpressed anger. Teacher
Birds, child - excitement about every little thing
Book, child - Little secret

V feels smug. They feel excited about everyt little thing between you and that they are teaching a lot since they have returned - that your rship is a little secret...

empress's dress

Hey !!

mice-moon-man-star

stop worrying about whether you are or aren't to him when around him. when you do, it shows on you and he can't see how glorious you are. he notices you anyway. when he looks at you and you are just yourself, to him, you are glowing.

clover-bouquet

advice

appreciate that your inner beauty is on your skin and will attract not only him but other potential partners!

empress's dress

Birds
Book
Child

Birds, book - unexpressed anger. Teacher
Birds, child - excitement about every little thing
Book, child - Little secret

V feels smug. They feel excited about everyt little thing between you and that they are teaching a lot since they have returned - that your rship is a little secret...

ha i guess i don't need advice here. lol.

i think he is keeping it secret this time. but he still hasn't comeback either. what is he teaching? confused. if it's a secret? lol. explain. i am the one who want on vacation. confused again. please explain :) xoxoxo
love you bonny! :heart:

empress's dress

Tell me how AP feels about me joining a new job?

rider-key-tower

ap overall thinks it's really great news. ap is really supportive of the idea for you and the positive changes it will bring to your life. but for ap it appears there is some fear. perhaps ap is a bit scared you won't be available like before. ap fears maybe you will be too busy for ap.

advice to make ap feel secure
tree

just make sure ap gets the message ap can still rely on you.

how did v feel about me when he saw me today after my vacation?

mahafrins

rider-key-tower

ap overall thinks it's really great news. ap is really supportive of the idea for you and the positive changes it will bring to your life. but for ap it appears there is some fear. perhaps ap is a bit scared you won't be available like before. ap fears maybe you will be too busy for ap.

advice to make ap feel secure
tree

just make sure ap gets the message ap can still rely on you.

how did v feel when he saw me today after my vacation?

Yes he was happy when i told him so to say... he is very scared if i become too career oriented.... he wont get importance and we are planing on getting married soon he wants me to have time for him.. he also is not sure if ill do well at the job he also didnt expect me to move jobs...

whip base

cross mountain fox

I think he felt odd and like funny its like he didnt expect to see you something made him feel petty and odd he like felt you hid some truth from him.or maybe he is lonely??. i feel he had jealousy issues..or maybe he missed you a bit but he seems insecure about something...you need to give me feedback on this..