2 of swords as what they don't love about you

Pami619

I did a general spread about a relationship.
And the 2 of swords popped out as what they don't love about me.
Initial thoughts are that I do not see/want to see the obvious in some cases?
That I am deciving myself about them?
Or that I ignore them sometimes.
Maybe that I have my heart on guard and I'm appealing too cold to them?
Or that I have eyes for what I want to accept and not tolerate the rest?
I don't see me beign blunt or ignorant in this card but it could be.
In this card her eyes aren't blindfolded but on her reflection she is smiling devilishly and with her eyes wide open and no swords?

Sacred Isle tarot
Any thoughts?

elena_jaymz

Hi, just some ideas:

Could it be that you tend to meditate too much in general and so you don't easily come to a conclusion?
Or maybe they don't like that you are always the peacemaker and want instead that you to make a stand in arguments.

Pami619

Hi, just some ideas:

Could it be that you tend to meditate too much in general and so you don't easily come to a conclusion?
Or maybe they don't like that you are always the peacemaker and want instead that you to make a stand in arguments.

Yeah about the conclusion is true. I might say something but don't mean it with time.
And no it's the opposite they avoid confrontations.
Thank you for your input.

SunChariot

I did a general spread about a relationship.
And the 2 of swords popped out as what they don't love about me.
Initial thoughts are that I do not see/want to see the obvious in some cases?
That I am deciving myself about them?
Or that I ignore them sometimes.
Maybe that I have my heart on guard and I'm appealing too cold to them?
Or that I have eyes for what I want to accept and not tolerate the rest?
I don't see me beign blunt or ignorant in this card but it could be.
In this card her eyes aren't blindfolded but on her reflection she is smiling devilishly and with her eyes wide open and no swords?

Sacred Isle tarot
Any thoughts?

To me it would just be about the way you are thinking about the two of you. Eg maybe they feel you are getting serious and they are not ready for that (yet at least). Or that yiy think you two should be together more often, when they don't have the time. Just saying that the way you think about what you two have is different from the way he view it. And they wish you were on the same page.

Babs

Pami619

To me it would just be about the way you are thinking about the two of you. Eg maybe they feel you are getting serious and they are not ready for that (yet at least). Or that yiy think you two should be together more often, when they don't have the time. Just saying that the way you think about what you two have is different from the way he view it. And they wish you were on the same page.

Babs

Thank you. Spot on as a whole.
Yes I sometimes get too serious when they don't really want that.
And yes the way I view things I have with them is different than his.
We always clash on that although we want the same thing, we want it in different ways.
Good points.

SunChariot

Thank you. Spot on as a whole.
Yes I sometimes get too serious when they don't really want that.
And yes the way I view things I have with them is different than his.
We always clash on that although we want the same thing, we want it in different ways.
Good points.

Doesn't mean there isn't someone out there with the same goals as yours. Just that you were a mismatch with the others.

Babs