2011 - the year ahead

MCsea

samantha said:
Perfect ! Perfect ! Perfect !!!!! :)

I also used the generator to ask about 2011.

Libra 20 . A Jewish Rabbi Performing his duties in a tiny room surrounded by
books .

At first glance I thought , ok ...looks like study (which I will be if I get onto the Phd programme) but then went to check out what the study group had to say about the card . Marina's understanding of it a bulleseye ! Programme linked to Creative writing :) The best card for me for 2011 !! Way to go Sabian Symbols ! :) :) :)

YIPPEE perfection!
I found I wrote and published two books with this in sabian symbol in my jupiter placement... I also like that its libra - balanced beautiful and purposeful
have fun writing ;)

MCsea

moderndayruth said:
for 2011

The Sabian Symbols' Oracle answers:

A FLOCK OF WILD GEESE.
= Sabian Symbol for 12º Aries

could not find an interpretation that makes any sense, apart from a group of renegade men with unconventional behavior , driven in their determination to remain free of dominion?! :confused:

here, somewhere in the middle: http://www.scribd.com/doc/24008173/A-Word-History-of-the-Sabian-Symbols-Volume-2-Aries-11-20

:confused:

I hope its Ok but I have added a little from my book here I link a crystal energy to the sabian symbols when I dont 'get' the symbol.. Barite is the crystal linked to your sabian symbol and I summarise
'Utilised by Native Americans in shape-shifting rituals, Barite has Angelic energy. You energise life through your spontaneous good nature; use your wings to gain a fresh perspective.
Affirmation: I remain light-hearted in all situations due to my higher awareness.'

I also think of seasonal travel and freedom with this symbol..
I wonder in December 2011 if you would post to see if we can learn how this symbol manifested to you.

MCsea

cardlady22 said:
The generator gave me 16 Aries to contemplate!

Aries 16 ~ Nature Spirits Are Seen At Work In The Light Of Sunset
Dane Rudhyar mentions the endocrine system (hormones that regulate) and "becoming like a little child"

The wording in Lynda Hill's book says Brightly Clad Brownies Dancing In The Warm Dying Light. Hmmm. Maybe a strong hint to use my Tarot of Celtic Fairies or my Waking The Wild Spirit? :grin: The quote that makes me come back to re-read is All of us, at certain moments of our lives, need to take advice and receive help from other people. (Alexis Carrel)

Associating the day-degree from the Playing Card Calendar brings in the 2:spade: ~ PARTNER manifestation; Mercury in Water
Pure Spread: Uranus in; Uranus out
Life Spread: Mars in; Neptune out

Resonating with the above (I hope) Crystal Element: Boulder Opal
"Expression: Boulder Opal is a colourful opal with a natural backing of ironstone. Boulder Opal promotes a free spirit, amplifies spontaneity and mirrors feelings. Fairy energy abounds.
Festive colour, spirit and energy.
You inspire others to fly and dance toward freedom and happiness when you embrace your own vitality.
Affirmation: I trip the light fantastic.'

Makes me HOPE I pull a symbol with so much energy and fun!

Marina

MCsea

hopena said:
I received A GAME OF CRICKET.
= Sabian Symbol for 6º Sagittarius. :)

6º Sagittarius: A game of cricket.
Socialization of man's competitive impulses. Instinctive solidarity building race consciousness. Capitalizing on skill.
http://www.cornerstone-astrology.com/sabian_symbols.php?sign=Sagittarius

Hi Hopena.. this symbol always sounds serious to me, I think thats more to do with my personal feelings about the game cricket and its origins :)
I prefer to resonate with the crystal which I feel corresponds to this sabian symbol Blue Aventurine :)

To me this symbol shows how to inspire good character, integrity, courage good temperament and respect in others... fair play and teams..

oh and white the colour for this symbol

Blessings
Marina

MCsea

My Turn -

Taken directly from Lynda Hills sabian symbol website (which is working again)
http://www.sabiansymbols.com
ARIES 13
A BOMB WHICH FAILED TO EXPLODE IS NOW SAFELY HIDDEN FROM DISCOVERY
Explosive elements will need discharging. Pressure cooker energy needs to be released, slowly. Luck has it that the situation hasn't got out of hand yet. Take the opportunity to defuse some of these elements. Be careful as an explosion often damages more than is expected.
Tantrums and frustrations. Rash emotional actions and decisions. Intelligence organizations.
The Caution: Suppressing stress or illness that others may think inappropriate and thinking that your secret is safe. Repressing one's emotions. Undefined anger.

Oh well there is energy here!
from my book-
Sodalite is a sodium-bearing mineral. Sodalite fluoresces, energising into the ultraviolet spectrum. Sodalite absolves old patterns, guilt and fear, motivating peaceful change.
Message: Clearing, expanding energy used to auspiciously change your fortune.
Sun Focus: You offer others and yourself a healing way to release and change outdated patterns.
Affirmation: I choose to illuminate and modify my current circumstances.

I was hopeful these feeling might not last all year - the explosive ones - maybe I can move into damage control?

Has anyone had good news with this symbol?

Any comments - suggestions - light on this would be much appreciated!

Marina

Ansuya

Confused?

Hi there

I have looked at the link and please excuse my ignorance but i have not a clue of what it means?

Can someone help?

thank you

Ansuya

MCsea

Ansuya hi there - new to sabian symbols? there are some stickies at the top of the sabian symbols threads - where the symbols came from etc

Essentially there are 360 symbols that can be used astrologically or like an oracle - Lynda Hills site www.sabian.symbols.com might help too.

Ask a question 'whats in store for me in 2011' get the sabian symbol from the generator or Lynda Hills site and post it here - we can offer help explaining how the symbols work in our life...

Marina

linnie

The second, having given an actual question was...THE LIGHT OF THE SIXTH RACE TRANSMUTED TO THE SEVENTH.
= Sabian Symbol for 2º Libra

Followed by... WISPS OF CLOUDS, LIKE WINGS, ARE STREAMING ACROSS THE SKY.
= Sabian Symbol for 20º Taurus

That all sounds very pretty... I'm not sure of the meaning behind the 6th Race... I KNOW I should!!! From there, that riddle becomes solvable, and is pretty exciting, I think...

Wisps of clouds... wings.... wow!!! :)

Then... The first answer was something to do with a lady wearing a fox fur, but I lost the link!!! ... I don't wear animals, shoes being the exception, so I'm guessing this might pertain to shape-shifting imagery???

Clarity greatly appreciated, and I am so going to read your book, Marina!!! :)

zannamarie

MCsea said:
ARIES 13
A BOMB WHICH FAILED TO EXPLODE IS NOW SAFELY HIDDEN FROM DISCOVERY

Any comments - suggestions - light on this would be much appreciated!

Marina
When I think about this image, I see people working and living safely because they are not affected by a bomb even though it is there. When an old, undetonated bomb is discovered, usually experts are called to come and safely discharge it.

Thinking of that image in relation to a year card, I think of a therapist who works with someone to "diffuse" energies about an issue. It could be emotional or it could be physical.

For a physical example, a friend of mine had knee surgery a few months back and he's still going through the frustration of regaining all his original mobility. That frustration is definitely energy and although he's not really an explosive type person, that resentment of the healing going slowly could theoretically be released as a "bomb" as he verbally takes his frustrations out on someone. In fact, getting the excess energy out is probably a good thing in this type of situation.

Does that help?

MCsea

zannamarie said:
When I think about this image, I see people working and living safely because they are not affected by a bomb even though it is there. When an old, undetonated bomb is discovered, usually experts are called to come and safely discharge it.

Thinking of that image in relation to a year card, I think of a therapist who works with someone to "diffuse" energies about an issue. It could be emotional or it could be physical.

For a physical example, a friend of mine had knee surgery a few months back and he's still going through the frustration of regaining all his original mobility. That frustration is definitely energy and although he's not really an explosive type person, that resentment of the healing going slowly could theoretically be released as a "bomb" as he verbally takes his frustrations out on someone. In fact, getting the excess energy out is probably a good thing in this type of situation.

Does that help?

Thank you so much - yes that is perfect I am having some healing - it started at the solstice and now more reiki and even more later in the year..
It is my big thing this year to feel healthy, to look after my health, to turn the tide - stop the pain.... your words provide great hope!!
THANK YOU! Blessings to YOU!
Marina