2011 What Oracle Deck Are You Using?

stargazer

I can't put the Transparent Oracle down since I got it last week .. wonderful deck!

And also The Heart of Faerie is never neglected for long. :)

GryffinSong

Art Nouveau Oracle. I LOVE the artwork, and unlike so many gorgeous decks, it reads beautifully for me. :)

Dusk Till Dawn

I am using the crap out of my Fallen Angels Oracle. I love it!

Simsy

using the liquid crystal oracle at the moment... looking at getting the gods and titans deck by australian psychic stacey demarco eventually as well.. as i work with gods and goddess alot

Simsy

GryffinSong

I just got the Druid Plant Oracle recently and I suspect it's going to be my go-to deck for awhile. I wonder why I put off buying it ... it's lovely, and the cards seem to all hold stories they want to tell. I can't wait to hear them! :)

WyrdRaven

I am knee-deep in Lenormands! Mystical, Dondorf, USG, and French Cartomancy. It's so addictive! Meanwhile I am also exploring the Clow cards. This is enough to keep me busy for quite awhile.

Satori

I'm using an assortment of decks.

Loving the Creatrix Acivation Cards. Just simple sweet messages that sort of hit me deeply. I like the gentle energy of this deck.

Also the Shaman's Oracle and continuing to love the Radiant Sun.

And of course Spirit of the Wheel. This one and Shaman's Oracle are sort of personal reflective decks.

stellar4

The Lenormand decks are exerting a powerful pull at the moment; funny, just never noticed them until a couple of months ago when the artwork of the Melissa and Pixie's just jumped out on me! Having a great time exploring the Pixie cards. Also got an old fortune telling deck called the Teuila which I'm enjoying playing with too.

Della

I bought the Messages from your Angels Deck recently and ive been using it a lot. Ive also been merging it a bit with another deck i have.