2012 incoded within Rider Waite

gregory

GadgetGirl said:
Righto I consider myself fairly new to tarot and have been trying to follow this mind bending thread....

But could someone please give me the "Dummies Guide" to what this all means?

What does all of this planetary alignments and movements and whathaveyou's signify?
I think it is one of those threads which initiates are supposed to "get" and leave the rest of us out. I wouldn't worry about it.

re-pete-a

I like you gadgetgirl don't fully understand the planetary alignments either. Though To me , it marks a time of change ,coded into the cards and foretold of at around this time. Perhaps.

So I guess to fully understand ,it seems one needs to understand the astrology side .

GadgetGirl

re-pete-a said:
I like you gadgetgirl don't fully understand the planetary alignments either. Though To me , it marks a time of change ,coded into the cards and foretold of at around this time. Perhaps.

So I guess to fully understand ,it seems one needs to understand the astrology side .

Alrighty then. Cheers Re-pete-a. Well I can't see that happening for me anytime soon. I can identify the Milky Way, the Southern Cross and "The Pot" in the night sky and that's as good as it gets. :laugh: I'll just watch this space and wait. I guess I'll be enlightened January 2013. ;)

re-pete-a

GadgetGirl said:
Alrighty then. Cheers Re-pete-a. Well I can't see that happening for me anytime soon. I can identify the Milky Way, the Southern Cross and "The Pot" in the night sky and that's as good as it gets. :laugh: I'll just watch this space and wait. I guess I'll be enlightened January 2013. ;)

That's a pretty good start, your a natural astrologer, go for it!

That depends on the coming of 24 Dec 2012 for some. If you get a January your doing pretty well .

Right now I'm working on floaties for the birdies without webbed feet and tyers inner tubes for the kangaroos. There sure is a lot of rain, 4inches in 1/2 hour here and it hasn't stopped raining for months ,either.
At this rate, 2012 may be too far away.