3 card exchanges

Noni

q1. this one is hard! because i am thinking only use one deck is enough.

Q1. who will be the secret admire of me?

i will give you feedback with reading tomorrow. because I'm going to sleep.

thank-you.

Your Q3 which I've read on is same about admirer. So now Q1 is same as Q3 which is answered already.

snowmoon

1. What are O's intentions in terms of communication between us going forward?

rider, ship, bird,

Q seems like to moveforward. Q seems doesn't like to stay at the same place. ship with birds suggested that Q 's intention is travel by plane for distance chatting.

2. What he thinks of me now?

tower, moon, cross

he thinks of you of emotional depressed. the tower suggested that he likes to be along.

3. What are his feelings for me now?

fox, child, fish

he feels you are a little playful in many ways. he feels that you need to be more clever.

feedback.

2. i don't think there will be a romance between us(person D), i don't know his personality. I'm kind of stuck in relationship issues between 2 people (a, B ). but the heart card shows, so if this will be in the cases, i will clear it. because i was told the same thing with other person (person c).

3. if there will be messages, i would think of someone who is in my social network. it might be person B (he knows my phone number)

study exchange or book exchange? i have no idea. so the person might ask me teach him how to do reading?
to get me go out?

Q1. what does snow (an admirer of me, man) think of me?

thank-you!

Noni

Q1. what does snow (an admirer of me, man) think of me?

thank-you!

Mountain Whip Star

They think you are avoiding them, they are getting impatient with you. Snow thinks cannot get success with you. They are hoping to talk to you to clarifying something (some dispute maybe as indicated by Whip card earlier).

Noni

This thread is closed now :)

snowmoon

Mountain Whip Star

They think you are avoiding them, they are getting impatient with you. Snow thinks cannot get success with you. They are hoping to talk to you to clarifying something (some dispute maybe as indicated by Whip card earlier).

sorry, this one is not resonate to me. i did ask him in person, he said no. he is passionate to me and with me all the time.

thank-you for exchange.