Investigation Spread for my fun Unique Question - I REALLY want to hear your thoughts

jennakate

Okay so I recently had a break up and today my ex's parents ate at the restaurant that I work in. They were there when I walked in. I used to work at a different store of the same company but I chose to transfer to a different store due to our break up. I got him demoted and he was also moved to a different restaurant but not the same one as me. I couldn't help but be curious as to why they were there. They could have gone to a different store that was just down the road from the one I work at. Me and my ex haven't talked since the break up.

I just think it was ironic that they were in my store...

So I'm really nosy and had to ask my cards =) i used universal waite

A card for my ex - knight of wands. i think this may indicate his attitude for me now. it feels like this card is saying that he wants to know about me, how I've been, where I'm at with the whole thing, etc. since i haven't contacted him it feels like he's looking for something exciting

A card for my ex's parents - five of pentacles. maybe this indicates their sadness for their son's loss. it feels like they are affected as well

Why they came into my restaurant - five of swords, two of cups, and seven of swords...

now my ex cheated on his gf of 5 years with me and i didn't know about her until a month ago. that's what the seven of swords may indicate. the two of cups obviously indicates that they were there because of me and my ex's relationship. it at least had something to do with out relationship. the five of swords could put emphasis on the separation between us.

IDK, what do you guys think each of the cards represents here? i love hearing people's feedback and ideas. (BTW, i AM over my ex, i just thought this spread was interesting as it really pinpointed the subject matter. normally my readings aren't as literal)

=D

JackofWands

Knowing that your ex cheated on his girlfriend, I would read the Knight of Wands as a continuation of that personality trait--a sort of randy, restless, pleasure-seeking personality type that's not capable of (or maybe not interested in) close emotional attachment. In this sense, I would read the card to say that he hasn't changed much.

If that was the case, the parents' Five of Pentacles could equally be pain regarding their son's negative personality traits. If he acted (and continues to act) in a way that hurt people around him and of which his parents disapprove, but they feel familially bound to support him, that could be causing them significant stress.

I agree with your interpretation of the Seven of Swords.

Esk

I totally agree with JackofWands about the knight of wands, and it was my first thought even before reading the cheating thing. I think has moved on and keep on his flirting/cheating behaviour with other girls.
On the other hand the parents seem more hurt by the situation. But I don't really understand why they came to your restaurant. Maybe they want a confrontation with you to have your point of view, but I'm not sure . Sorry :(

jennakate

Knowing that your ex cheated on his girlfriend, I would read the Knight of Wands as a continuation of that personality trait--a sort of randy, restless, pleasure-seeking personality type that's not capable of (or maybe not interested in) close emotional attachment. In this sense, I would read the card to say that he hasn't changed much.

If that was the case, the parents' Five of Pentacles could equally be pain regarding their son's negative personality traits. If he acted (and continues to act) in a way that hurt people around him and of which his parents disapprove, but they feel familially bound to support him, that could be causing them significant stress.

I agree with your interpretation of the Seven of Swords.

i agree with you on that. it makes more sense now

jennakate

I totally agree with JackofWands about the knight of wands, and it was my first thought even before reading the cheating thing. I think has moved on and keep on his flirting/cheating behaviour with other girls.
On the other hand the parents seem more hurt by the situation. But I don't really understand why they came to your restaurant. Maybe they want a confrontation with you to have your point of view, but I'm not sure . Sorry :(

i agree maybe the cards are just telling me that he really hasn't changed at all