4) Playing card reading

CosmicBeing

CLOSED CLOSED CLOSED.

A small practice.

-Leave a question (Not allowed: yes or no, predicting/speculating on someone's thoughts/emotions, third party readings)
-Feedback is necessary.

I thought of trying out a method that came up in my mind to help me learn.

So there are 4 suits:
:heart: – Family, friends, love, and lovers. Also emotions and things which are deeply felt.
:club: – Work and business. One’s “calling” or destiny. Also conflict, discussion, and debate.
:diamond: – Money, luck, fortune, happiness. Also news, letters, and socializing.
:spade: – Tears, suffering, woe. War, fighting, violence. Also change, warning, and doubts/fears

Choose a suit...can only be used once so if someone already claim the suit it's gone and you have to pick one that is remaining.
Give a question pertaining to that suit...look above to see if your question aligns with the suit.
If you give a question that doesn't align with the suit...I'll ask you to rephrase.

3 card pull:
1. Micah takes Clubs
2. WolfSwan takes Heart
3. empress's dress takes Spades
4. Dartellus takes Diamonds

micah

Hi cosmicbeing!

Could I sit? I'd like the clubs suit please: what is my calling career wise?

CosmicBeing

Hi cosmicbeing!

Could I sit? I'd like the clubs suit please: what is my calling career wise?

I focus on what is your career calling/right career at this point/chapter of your life.

Jack club - 5 club - 10 club
Card of trust: A faithful friend or an honest and respectable person. A helpful, supportive, thoughtful person.
Card of Renovating: A need for Change in your life. Dissatisfaction with the way it is. Time to take up a hobby, make new plans.
Card of traveling: travels, happiness & good fortune, good omen of new beginnings.

Jack of clubs I believe is you...it looks like at this moment you are wanting to change your career or there is some dissatisfaction with your career at the moment. I think the career that is right for you at this point in your life involves some type of traveling...whether this ends up just being a hobby or you get a permanent position that is tied into travels (flight attendant, flying planes, booking trips for people, working in an airport, working in a resort, etc.)

Let me know if this makes sense! Thanx for sitting.

Dartellus

Hiya!

Please, diamond's ; )

Please, what are my prospects about money?

Thanks!

CosmicBeing

Hiya!

Please, diamond's ; )

Please, what are my prospects about money?

Thanks!

12 months period

Ace diamond - 5 diamond - 8 diamond

Card of Messages- important message pertaining to a union in business, the desire to earn money, a new business partnership that will be financially beneficial.
Card of Exchanges- changes in finance, change of jobs or way of doing business, change in morals & values, A settlement or successful resolution, unexpected news regarding a business transaction.
Card of Money- unexpected money coming your way or a way of making financial gain, budget or saving plans, material success, or good luck & fortune in business.

It looks like in the next 12 months you will receive an important message concerning a settlement/successful resolution that bring about unexpected money or way of making financial gain.

Looks like a good year...guessing this would be now until November 14 2017.

Thanx for sitting.

micah

I focus on what is your career calling/right career at this point/chapter of your life.

Jack club - 5 club - 10 club
Card of trust: A faithful friend or an honest and respectable person. A helpful, supportive, thoughtful person.
Card of Renovating: A need for Change in your life. Dissatisfaction with the way it is. Time to take up a hobby, make new plans.
Card of traveling: travels, happiness & good fortune, good omen of new beginnings.

Jack of clubs I believe is you...it looks like at this moment you are wanting to change your career or there is some dissatisfaction with your career at the moment. I think the career that is right for you at this point in your life involves some type of traveling...whether this ends up just being a hobby or you get a permanent position that is tied into travels (flight attendant, flying planes, booking trips for people, working in an airport, working in a resort, etc.)

Let me know if this makes sense! Thanx for sitting.

Yes, your reading makes a lot of sense and is spot on on many levels. I've worked in the airport most of my working career. I love traveling and would love to be in a specific position that gives me more opportunities to pursue that. I recently had a flight attendant interview in October (I couldn't attend the 3rd interview and the airline withdrew me). I've re-applied as an FA as well as other positions within the airport and other airlines. I really LOVE being around airplanes... So yeah, this reading makes so much sense. This is the path that I prefer to remain on, even with all the breaks I've taken in-between.

Thanks cosmicbeing :)
Your reading reaffirms that I am on the right path.

CosmicBeing

Yes, your reading makes a lot of sense and is spot on on many levels. I've worked in the airport most of my working career. I love traveling and would love to be in a specific position that gives me more opportunities to pursue that. I recently had a flight attendant interview in October (I couldn't attend the 3rd interview and the airline withdrew me). I've re-applied as an FA as well as other positions within the airport and other airlines. I really LOVE being around airplanes... So yeah, this reading makes so much sense. This is the path that I prefer to remain on, even with all the breaks I've taken in-between.

Thanks cosmicbeing :)
Your reading reaffirms that I am on the right path.

Wow amazed how accurate it was. Thank you so much for sitting and the feedback. I am happy it made so much sense and reaffirms that you are on the right path.

maybe one day you could end up as a pilot or co-pilot.....be very cool to be able to fly a plane on your own or a commercial airplane.

empress's dress

A small practice.

-Leave a question (Not allowed: yes or no, predicting/speculating on someone's thoughts/emotions, third party readings)
-Feedback is necessary.

I thought of trying out a method that came up in my mind to help me learn.

So there are 4 suits:
:heart: – Family, friends, love, and lovers. Also emotions and things which are deeply felt.
:club: – Work and business. One’s “calling” or destiny. Also conflict, discussion, and debate.
:diamond: – Money, luck, fortune, happiness. Also news, letters, and socializing.
:spade: – Tears, suffering, woe. War, fighting, violence. Also change, warning, and doubts/fears

Choose a suit...can only be used once so if someone already claim the suit it's gone and you have to pick one that is remaining.
Give a question pertaining to that suit...look above to see if your question aligns with the suit.
If you give a question that doesn't align with the suit...I'll ask you to rephrase.

3 card pull:
1. Micah takes Clubs
2. Heart
3. Spades
4. Dartellus takes Diamonds

hello cb! your group playing card thread study thread has helped me a lot. :)

i am so sure i need spades - can you tell me what i should be worried/warned about with my neighbors coming up this week? this weekend was just horrific.

CosmicBeing

hello cb! your group playing card thread study thread has helped me a lot. :)

i am so sure i need spades - can you tell me what i should be worried/warned about with my neighbors coming up this week? this weekend was just horrific.

Happy our group has been helpful to your studies of the cards. :)

I'll post your reading later today it's almost 4am by me. I'll pm you to let you know when it's posted.

Look forward to reading for you. :)

empress's dress

Happy our group has been helpful to your studies of the cards. :)

I'll post your reading later today it's almost 4am by me. I'll pm you to let you know when it's posted.

Look forward to reading for you. :)

thanks. look forward to the reading!