5 Cups Future Card 6 in Celtic Cross

tarotlova

I will be starting back at a place I used to work at before where I was made redundant back in 2011 at a new location, I would like to add a few other people were let go and not in a very nice way compared to the way I was let go and in talking to the Boss I know he has regrets in the way it was handled. I sort of keep in touch every now & again with two of my co workers from back then and feel strongly enough that I will be keeping it to myself that I have excepted a job back with them. I have done two Celtic crosses in asking about my new/old career and the 5 Cups has come up in the future position and the Queen Cups in the outcome twice, in a row now I am getting the jist that it will be entirely up to me how this second opportunity will go, shown by the Queen and I am thinking that with the 5 I might be having useless regrets on how it panned out last time and might be concerned that it might happen again as I have been made redundant 3 years in a row, and have been out of work since the end of May. I would like to know what other peoples thoughts are on the 5 Cups?

bluelagune

I will be starting back at a place I used to work at before where I was made redundant back in 2011 at a new location, I would like to add a few other people were let go and not in a very nice way compared to the way I was let go and in talking to the Boss I know he has regrets in the way it was handled. I sort of keep in touch every now & again with two of my co workers from back then and feel strongly enough that I will be keeping it to myself that I have excepted a job back with them. I have done two Celtic crosses in asking about my new/old career and the 5 Cups has come up in the future position and the Queen Cups in the outcome twice, in a row now I am getting the jist that it will be entirely up to me how this second opportunity will go, shown by the Queen and I am thinking that with the 5 I might be having useless regrets on how it panned out last time and might be concerned that it might happen again as I have been made redundant 3 years in a row, and have been out of work since the end of May. I would like to know what other peoples thoughts are on the 5 Cups?

5 of cups is a dissapointment card. Not like "life is over omg" but more like the energy in your post "ehh just need the job" ... you are looking at what has been lost: last job, dont have job, dont like work.... its dissapointment clearly and its going on for a while. Now in future position, it is up to you! Do you want to continue looking at three lost cups or do you want to look at the other two that are standing??? Its up to you.

tarotlova

5 of cups is a dissapointment card. Not like "life is over omg" but more like the energy in your post "ehh just need the job" ... you are looking at what has been lost: last job, dont have job, dont like work.... its dissapointment clearly and its going on for a while. Now in future position, it is up to you! Do you want to continue looking at three lost cups or do you want to look at the other two that are standing??? Its up to you.

Yep that's a real strong feeling that I am getting too, but I thought I would throw it there on other peoples interpretations of the 5 Cups, with the Queen Cups as the outcome, thanks for your input. :thumbsup: